Healer LF Mythic Raiding Guild in SL

Hello!
I am a healer (currently Hpal) looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild for Shadowlands, with the goal of clearing Mythic raids. I am willing to play Horde or Alliance on any server, if I find the right fit!

I have been playing WoW since late TBC, playing as a healer for most raid tiers/arena seasons. From TBC to Cataclysm, I played primarily in semi-hardcore (3-4 nights per week) progression raiding guilds pushing through most of the heroic (now mythic) content. I started to play more casually from MoP to BFA due to focusing on obtaining an education and later, my career. I still managed to kill each End Boss (and some mythic bosses) in every patch of the game I’ve played as a ‘casual’. I am looking to raid at a higher level in Shadowlands!

Current Tier: I’ve cleared H Nyalotha (I began playing the patch in April) with 4 hour/week group of friends as Ret/Holy. I ended as 3/12M before many of my friends stopped playing before Shadowlands.

More About Me

I have played each healing spec at a high level, but I excel on Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman. I am willing to play ANY healing class that will best-suit the guild’s composition.

I am a big nerd when it comes to theory crafting and creating builds for my specs. You can always count on me to come prepared to raids with the most efficient and optimized character for every raid.

Positive attitude, especially whilst progressing on the hardest bosses.

What I’m Looking for in a guild:

Tight-knit group with a common goal of clearing as many mythic bosses as possible (and hopefully CE).

Committed members that come to raid prepared with proper knowledge of their class and how to get the most out of their spec to help the team kill bosses.

Strong and organized leadership and a good raid leader.

To have fun!

Schedule:

Most raid schedules should work for me, but I prefer Evenings and Sunday – Thursday. Ideally, 3 nights per week.

If you have any questions you can reach me at:

Discord: Lennock#3446

Btag: Lennock#1295

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Relleks! We are coming back after a long hiatus and reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

However, we aren’t looking to do anything serious for the rest of BFA. We will be spending the time leading up doing prep and testing for Shadowlands. Many are testing various classes/specs in BFA/SL Beta, while others are farming achievements and whatnot to prep their accounts as well. We have some that will be doing some Mythic+ keys and PvP, but nothing overly serious until launch.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

Hi Relleks,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. Reading through your post, I’ve found a handful of key attributes we look for in our members, namely maintaining a positive attitude while facing a challenging progression environment, a drive to clear all current content, demonstrating respect for your teammates time and effort by coming to raid prepared, and a desire to raid in a well-organized environment. Based on those attributes and how you presented them, I’m confident you would do well on our team.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to speak further before deciding to apply.

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Relleks! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Relleks!

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices (formerly known as Alliance Lives Matter ), located on Stormrage, and are currently 6/12 M NYA, only 3 months after forming. SS is composed of raiders with experience ranging from 10/10 Heroic ICC to 9/9M BoD [US140], and progressing very quickly to engage with WoW’s toughest content.

Our Team … was formed ~2 months ago when heroic raiders from the guild desired a further challenge through mythic content. However, that was not enough, and we are looking to further expand our horizons for Shadowlands. We consist of mature and active guild/raid members who like to have a good time in our process of overcoming new challenges. We are looking for raiders who are prepared for every single fight, proactive on min/maxing their dps/hps or general utility, and prioritize the success of the team first! We are also dedicated to attendance and longevity from each of our raiders and are looking for raiders who are motivated to maintain our schedule, regardless of our position in a tier.

Our Goal … is to reach end-game progression in each tier, with our focus on achieving Cutting Edge. We know this will be a challenge, but what do we say to walls: not today. Our raiders know the effort required to achieve those goals, and we will do everything we possibly can to achieve those goals. That means meeting requirements like getting max mythic plus dungeon cache per week, maxed out neck and cloaks, and more.

Our Mission … is to create a constructive, yet competitive environment to foster positive and rapid improvement across all of our raiders. We are dedicated to progression both in raids and with our raiders, which lets us push closer to our goals. We create an open environment for everyone to feel comfortable regardless of their gender, sexuality, race, and more so that each raider can perform to the best of their abilities.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All exceptional tanks will be considered
Healers: holy paladin, resto shaman
DPS: All exceptional melee and ranged dps will be considered

We are currently recruiting for all roles and will consider talent regardless of your class/spec. Please do not feel discouraged to apply if you are not amongst the priority classes listed above.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)
Our current raid schedule is Wed/Sunday, 10-12am EST. However, as we fill out our roster, we will be transitioning to the following days and times for Shadowlands progression.

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

[Inside Voices Heroic] Saturday - Open to the guild’s heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. Runs 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST. This team full clears heroic easily.

[Inside Voices Normal] Friday - Open to anyone who meets normal requirements. Runs from 9:30PM to 11:00PM EST.

Where to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the application below by copying and pasting the URL into your web browser. REMOVE THE SPACES in the URL.

https:// forms. gle/PMVuWyna1KRHhrAh8

If you have any questions or would like to speak to an officer, please reach out to the following contacts

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

12 Hour Raid Team:
Inside Voices also has a hardcore hall of fame team which raids 12 hours/week. If you desire the pinnacle of challenge and competition, please check out their recruitment page in the link below. REMOVE THE SPACES in the URL.

https:// us.forums.blizzard. com/en/wow/t/a-alm-1212m-famed-slayers-stormrage-83-shadowlands-famed-recruitment/305678

Hey Relleks I think our guild might fit your needs. We have similar progression as you and check all the boxes of what you want in a guild. Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST. These nights are mandatory for all our mythic team raiders, unless proper notice is given ahead of time.

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. This is for alts and other guild members looking to gear up and learn the heroic fights. Anyone is welcome for a chill and fun evening! Not required but encouraged.

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We require our core raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times. If you are interested in raiding with us but your character does not meet our criteria, our guild is committed to helping you gear up and get better so that you can be on the team.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily and we are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 50 members online playing. Our discord server is very active, with many of our guild members and raid team using it to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or battle tag if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

I know the Dojo is the place for you.