Healer LF Late Night Raid Group

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Guild I have been helping to run for the last few years has given up raiding, so I am looking for a new Guild. We only progressed as far as 3/8M, so it would be nice to get a lot further next tier :slight_smile:

Ideally I’m looking for a raid that starts around Midnight PST (11.00pm or 12.00am) on week days or weekends.

I am currently playing a Disc (or Holy) Priest. However, I also have a Mistweaver) if that is preferable.

WCL: https: //www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/garona/cruijff

Thanks

Hey, Cruyff!

Our daring band of ne’er-do-wells is seeking more nerds for shenanigans, raids, 10+ mythic keys, and long, awkward hugs.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thu from Midnight to 3AM Eastern time, 9pm to Midnight Pacific.

Most of us are 3/8M Experienced with 8/8H. Currently taking our time to build up a strong core. We recruit by personality first, so being able to hang in a game of Cards Against Humanity will be your first hurdle.

Add Bellanca#1591 and/or Haniel#1253 and we can powwow and see if we’re a good match.

(I’m currently on my tablet on my couch, but expect to see a BNet add tomorrow :slight_smile: )

Hey Cruyff,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

â–ºWarlock (Any Spec)
â–ºMage (Any Spec)
â–ºShadow or Disc Priest
â–ºWindwalker or Brewmaster Monk
â–ºDemon Hunter (Any Spec)
â–ºBlood Death Knight
â–ºRestoration or Balance Druid
â–ºRestoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
â–º Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
â–ºAt least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
â–ºPrior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
â–ºWorking mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
â–ºAbility to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753