Healer LF guild!

i’m a holy pally but i have a priest and shaman from past expansions i may be willing to level for the right guild! looking for casual raiding (heroic) and mythic+ and also pvp! would love a solid group of people to do wpvp and BGs, rated not required but definitely a bonus.

1 Like

Hey we might be a good fit for you. DM me on discord! Flume#2960

We run raids tue/thurs 7-11ish server. pvp fridays for rbgs, arenas on weekends, mythic + on free days. we pushing aotc and farting around in mythic raiding.

16 year old guild, solid fun core. no drama no toxicity.

If you wanna tryout contact me in game

darqjunglizt#1304

Hi there!

We’re currently needing heals for our raid group and we have some members interested in pvp, which is an aspect of our guild that we are trying to build up.

I’ll leave our recruitment post her for you to check out if you’re interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-phoenix-rises-casual-raid-guild-recruiting/772840

1 Like

Bag N Tag might be a good fit! Pushing for glad this season across multiple chars; we do WPvP, PvP, Mythic+, planning to do a guild CN raid to heroic prog soon. Mellow group full of fun if you’re still LFGuild hmu ingame!

We at Lost Syndicate are looking for more healers to add to are raid roster. we aren’t a hardcore guild and like to sit back and enjoy the game but get serious when we need to. We will be starting Heroic raiding very soon!

If your interested add me on discord or bnet
discord: Omni_Sensei#8660
bnet:OmniSensei#1184

Hello Pallyranger,

Let us know if we’d be the right fit for you!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grim-batol-surfers-410-n-cn-welcome-home/808557

Hey Pally, not sure you’re still looking for a guild for heroic and mythic+, but here’s a link to our post if you’re still interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-high-life-aotc-focused-guild-lf-dps-and-healer/812021/3

Name: Grim Batol Surfers
Faction: Horde
Realm: Tichondrius
Voice Comms: Discord
Raid Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays

Raid Times:
Start: 7:00 PM (PT)
End: 10:00 PM (PT)

Current Raid Progression and Needs:
Normal Castle Nathria 8/10

We are looking for more members to fill out our raid roster so we can finish Normal and move on to Heroic for AoTC. We are in need of both dps and healers. We have a friendly and active community that consistently runs torgast, keystones, and helps one another gear. Though our raid environment is relaxed, it is also focused and driven to meet goals. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems/enchants, food, flasks, etc. (feasts and cauldrons will be provided as guild resources allow) and a positive attitude.

About Our Community:

We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn’t fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. We have a zero-tolerance policy for toxicity and drama here. There are no elitist, ‘I’m holier than thou!’ attitudes. If you think you’re better than everyone else, then you stand alone and should probably find somewhere else to go. We’re a family…and we’re welcoming you to be part of that!

One of the most important things you need to know about us is that we are a very inclusive guild that takes real life limitations into consideration. Many of our guild members have disabilities, health problems, IRL issues, etc. that can affect their overall gameplay and the amount of time they can put into WoW. If you intend to join our ranks, you need to be understanding of this and not be disrespectful. In past expansions, we have achieved AOTC while still holding true to these ideals. At the end of the day, we are a family and we look out for one another – first, foremost, and always! We are here to encourage one another to do better in-game and in life through constructive criticism and understanding. This is a community that cares about more than just your dps, hps, ilvl, etc. You are a PERSON, not just a number in the roster.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested in joining GBS, contact:

Community: Hillery#11208
Raiding: Medusa#1479
PvP: Kovacz #1233
Recruitment: Beddhead#1810

Iron Knight on Tichondrius is looking to fill its Roster with determined Raiders!

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

• Thick skinned players who are not easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
  • Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
  • Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Longevity: We have been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.
  • Ability: We have cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.
  • Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
  • Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real-life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds. If you would like to speak in person here’s some contact names and numbers! =)

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Azul#1414 -Gredo#11808

Lost Syndicate is currently looking for a priest healing for heroic progression, we are a very chill mellow guild but know when to get serious when we have to.
If you want more info give me a dm
thanks
Bnet- Omnisensei#1184
Discord- Omni_Sensei#8660

Hi there,
We are in need of a good Holy Paladin! See below:

<Bifröst> on Tichondrius is a group of friends for over 10 years, looking for more dedicated and skilled players to achieve efficient mythic raiding. We would like to fill our core with individuals who equally share the same level of dedication and skill we have. Currently, we are working on achieving AOTC and pushing into mythic with CE as our main goal.

Additionally, even if you are not a raider, we consistently push Mythic+ keys and want committed players that want to be a part of a Mythic+ team.

Recruitment needs (Raid):

Tanks: Any tank will do, we currently have a Druid/Brewmaster (Spots to fill: 1)

Healers: Paladin, Shaman

Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Mage, Warlock

Melee DPS: Rogue

Even if your current class is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us with logs.

Raid times:

Thursday: 7:30 PM (PST) - 10:30 PM (PST)

Saturday: 7:30 PM (PST) - 10:30 PM (PST)

Times are subject to change with the possibility of adding a 3rd day

If interested, please fill out our application below (Raiders only, not required for Mythic+/casual players) and/or contact us via battle.net or discord:

(Recruitment form available from officers due to forum restriction)

BNet: Kadranos#1830

Discord username: Kadranos#4391

BNet: Alchemist#12449

Discord Username: Alchemist#0187

Thank you for your interest. We hope to be hearing from you soon.