Healer LF Guild

Hey Valnassra,
My guild Incohesive Unit would love to have you join us. We raid Tues/Thurs, 8-11pm est on Illidan where we’re a top 200 guild.

We are a pretty casual guild, looking to build up to 20 for mythic raiding. 9/9N and 6/9H BOD. Once on farm, we do heroic Tuesday then doing alt runs on Thursday. We run M+ in the off time, and enjoy hanging out in discord. Most of our guild members are on a first name basis and consider the guild almost a second family.

Message any questions to our raid lead greion#1489 or myself theblkhawk#1656

We are in need of a healing priest raid times are 8-11pm server zuljin currently 7/9N and 1/9H hmu if interested Btag is Thiserus#1932

Crisis is looking for a MW! We are 9/9H and are wanting to get into mythic this upcoming weekend. We raid Friday and Saturday 8-11pm cst Add me on discord if you’re interested. legsonfire#0001

Heya,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for BoD and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

Hey Valnassra,

[A] The Red Dawn on Kel’Thuzad is looking for a solid healer for core. We have been consistently raiding Heroic for 9 years. Tues/Thurs evenings 715pm-10pm MST.

Currently 5/9H 9/9N

We are an active guild of mature players, we participate in all content, while keeping a balance with RL.

If your interested please message me at Electryone#1798

Thanks!
Elect

Looking to add some more talent to the roster for our mythic team. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Dear future raiders,

on US-Mannoroth Horde is a rapidly growing raiding guild focused on progressing through heroic and mythic raids in a timely manner. We are currently seeking ranged DPS classes for BoD, but are open to recruiting all roles.

Regarding Uldir, we have cleared:
Normal: 8/8
Heroic: 8/8
Mythic 3/8

Our raid times are:
Tues: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
Thurs: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.

Why join us?
1.) We are extremely supportive of all of our members and offer guild repairs, flasks, materials for crafting, potions, and enchants for all of our members.
2.) We have stellar communication during raids and have well-defined goals that we lay out before each raid.
3.) We are very accountable towards our members. We hold everyone to the same standard.
4.) We are organized with our progression; we have a system for carrying out encounters.

Why should we pick you? Additionally, our expectations of our raiding core:
1.) You want to progress through Heroic/Mythic raids at a reasonable pace with guys that love to banter.
2.) You are prompt, organized, and provide constructive criticism.
3.) You actively contribute to the welfare of the guild. This could be done through helping to gear alts, farm mats for the guild bank, research boss fights, etc.
4.) You read and learn every boss fight before any attempt is made.
5.) You understand your role, and everyone else’s role, in every boss fight.
6.) You can communicate clearly in discord.
7.) You want to pound raid bosses into the ground.

Please feel free to contact us at any of the below methods. We will be more than willing to assist in paying for your server transfers.

Officer: Flexacute (Mannoroth)
Bnet: Mordacai#1816
Discord: Flexacute#3691

Officer: Fäncy (Nazjatar)
Bnet: Fancy#11799
Discord: Fancy#7935

Guild Master: Poundina (Mannoroth)
Bnet: TCowboy#1505
Discord: jisele#8911

Hey Val hope I’m not too late to the party, would love to have you on board our team. Shoot me a message if you like what you’ve read!

Cheers,

Charlie

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Hi Valnassra,
My guild, Still Standing (A), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild (9/9N 6/9H) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hey there, I’m looking for a healer to round out our team

Here is a thread with all of our officer’s info: Reach out if youre interested!

Hey Valnassra!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 7/9M BoD, 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
1/9M - 9/9H - 9/9N

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Optional Heroic
Thursday
5 PM to 8 PM PST (8 PM to 11 PM EST)

Current Needs:
Boomkin (HIGH)
Any Ranged or Melee DPS can hit us up!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 3/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time.

We also have a second raid called Galaga which is at 7/9N and raids earlier at 7pm-10pm CST Thursday & Sunday that is looking for all roles, including a tank, heals and primarily melee dps!

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654 for late night

If you are still looking for a home my team could use a mist weaver or resto shaman for our team. We are an AotC focused team that may dabble in some Mythic content. Currently trying to fill out to 20+ (sitting at between 15-18 people atm). The team is 4/9H 9/9N and we run from 7:30 to 10:30 pm eastern. Our roaster is made up of people in their early 20s to early 40s, If this sounds like something that would work for you or you would like to chat some more about it feel free to add me!
Memoryfoam#11291

Hello there!
Voodoo Conspiracy Theory (H) on Turalyon is looking for a healer for our raid team. Our goal is AOTC, but we normally tiptoe into Mythic as well. Our raid days/times are T/TH 10p-1am EST. If you’re interested, please contact me via bnet @ Lizajane#1447 or discord Melirra#1923. Thank you for taking the time to look!

Maximum Effort [1/9M 6/9H] is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-boomkin
-mage
-hunter
-Holy/disc priest

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.

Hey Valnassra,

Tainted Morals is 4/9H and looking for more raiders. Raid days/times: Tue/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST.

Armageddon#1581

<Thunderbluff Steakhouse> (US-Mal’Ganis)9/9 N and 4/9 H - is a 2 night a week Semi-Harcore Guild that raids on Friday and Saturdays from 7 PM -11 PM EST. We are a new guild that has just recently transferred from another server, So we are looking for all classes for mythic + runs and DPS Classes for Raid. We will be clearing normal first before quickly moving to Herioc.

We are looking to add the following classes to our raid team:

Arms/Fury Warrior
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Considering other DPS classes

Please contact me through Battlenet with questions!

GhostDog#14273
or the following people
Kronos#13148
Wreckedem#1615

Sup, I’m Lennymingus, your new raid leader / gm. Fat boys is a guild on mal’ganis with intentions of clearing all relevant content. Going for CE and all that jazz.

Our core consists of raiders who have played in top 10 guilds all throughout the expansions, and we’re just trying to game with each other again. Decided we’re sick of raiding with people who just don’t have the “it” factor, and are taking matters into our own hands.

Now don’t feel pressured, we’re all about fun at fat boys, but we will hold you to the expectation of you having a full functioning brain. Yes, females are more than welcome, anyone can be a fat boy.

On a more serious note, a lot of us have various realm first achievements / high rankings. Like I said, we’re a group of bros who just want to raid together, have fun while doing it and still be competitive.

We’ll expect you to play your best at all times, but if you have any questions feel free to ask, and please be able to accept constructive criticism.

tl;dr, group of ex top 10 US raiders as the core, made our own guild, looking to use this tier to build a monster roster then compete for ranks next tier

Raid times / days: Tuesday / Weds / Thurs 9pm-12am EST.
Optional day: Monday 9pm-12am EST.
Heroic runs will be done on the weekends, also very optional!

Current Progression : 9/9H | 1/9M

Recruitment:

At the moment, we are primarily recruiting DPS. Our core currently consists of the essentials (2 tanks, 4 healers) and a handful of dps.

Open for recruitment:

Melee DPS:

Rogue: Yes
Demon Hunter: Yes
Warrior: Closed
Windwalker: Yes
Deathknight: Yes
Ret Paladin: Yes

Ranged DPS:

Moonkin: Yes
Warlock: Yes
Hunter: Yes
Elemental Shaman: Yes (HUGE bonus if you can flex resto)
Mage: Yes
Shadow Priest: Yes

Healers:

All healer spots available!

Of course, all classes will be considered. If you’re good, the fat boys would love to have you. We are looking for a minimum ilvl of 385 and neck level 33

If this all sounds saucy, hit me up on real ID and lets get it, become a fat boy today.
Supremacy#11937

Cellar Dwellers on BE/TH is recruiting a dedicated healer for our Normal/Heroic BFA raid group. We raid Tues and Wednesday from 6:30 to 9:30pm server. If you are interested please seek out Jassariann or Mukkilu.

Thank you

Hey there I run a heroic progression guild that could use a healer. Monk or Holy priest would be perfect. My bnet is Diznan#1490 go ahead and add me :slight_smile: