Healer LF Guild now through Shadowlands

Hey,

Hows it going, i am just expressing my interest in looking for a new raid team, as my work schedule changed and so my current one doesnt work for me anymore, which sucks they are amazing people and genuinely ill miss them, but i didnt want to keep letting them down.

Nevertheless, i am a Healer Main since around a week before BC dropped, i also tank on the side, i do not DPS at all, its bad dont ask for it lol.

i dont mind faction at all, i am simply looking for a raid team which does not raid thursday nights, ideally that has a strong M+ scene too,

Class also doesnt phase me as all aspects of healing classes keep me having fun and in the game. My current main is a D priest.

My current Prog this tier is 10/12.M

If you have other questions and such just reply here ill check back every so often or add my Btag.

Nicko#1242

Hey mate! Boop might suit!

Hey man .Immortal is a Heroic horde raiding guild based on cael/nag/saur server Recruiting to fill last spots for a solid mythic team there are a couple spaces open to join an experienced group with a penchant for beverages.Raiding Wed/Fri from 7.30pm server 3rd night once mythic raiding starts -plus reg M+ groups.18+.BYOB.

If interested add rushnak#1325

Hey Swagyubeef,

Hideout on Frostmourne Alliance 12/12 Mythic Ny’alotha and looking for a Healer for our mythic core.

We raid 11pm-2am server time (9pm GMT+8) Wed/Sun/Mon.

Add me to Bnet so we can chat; Saeilfa#1679.

Hey there, Nicko. Flavour Town is an 11/12M Horde Guild on Saurfang.

We’re still progging on N’zoth but we’d be interested in having you sub for Nzoth and you can prog with us in Shadowlands if that interests you. Flavour Town is a really active guild with plenty of keystone pushers, alts, new levelling and veteran players. All are welcome within Saurfang’s most Active Guild.

We have two raid teams, our core team and our Bvengers team; our 2nd mythic team. We also host a Social Raid Night for all the rest, Heroic Clears, Achievement Runs that sorta thing.

Raid Nights:

• Core Team 11/12M: Wednesday and Sunday 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST / Server Time.
  • B-Vengers 3/12M : Saturday and Monday 7:30pm - 10pm AEST / Server Time
  • Social Raid Night: Saturday 7:30pm onwards

Feel free to hit me up anytime at
Battle-tag: DarkLlama#1253
Discord: Benzou#8813

Or get in contact with my Raid Leader
Discord: Soul#4316

Hey Swagyubeef, if you are still looking for a home for SL, check us out:

Chaos By Design on Horde-Barthilas is recruiting for Shadowlands. We are a newly formed guild looking for players of all levels/skill/progression to join our community. Our focus is on building a positive environment where everyone can enjoy the game. Whether you are a veteran of WoW, or newly returned, you are welcome here with us!

As Shadowlands approaches, we will be creating a raid team (focused on AOTC each tier, with 1 night per week), building several M+ teams , and helping those returning to the game in any way we can. We believe that having a single raid night, as well as a focused M+ night is the most efficient way to enjoy the game and progress!

Our ideal recruit is someone who is positive, enjoys the game, and enjoys helping others. That’s it…we don’t care about your io, your ilvl, or any of those other measurements that define many other guild recruitment posts.

If you are looking for a place to call home while you game, then Chaos By Design is for you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out: BNET: Sinister#1675 or Discord: Sìnìstèr#4997.

Sin

Would love to chat about the possibility of you joining our guild through SL. Added you on btag.

Let us know if you’re interested!