Healer LF Guild for DF

Hi all!

Multiclass healer (holy priest main) looking for an AOTC/M+/active guild for Dragonflight.

What I am looking for:

• Active Guild
  • Awesome People
  • AOTC / M+
  • I am flexible on raid days; looking preferably to raid somewhere between 8PM EST - 1AM EST
  • Looking for a core healing spot
  • Horde or Alliance (prefer to stay Horde / current toons are on A52)
  • A smaller, tight-knit guild versus the large massive guilds.

A little about me:
I’ve played since BC; although took a break through most of Shadowlands. Prior to the break raided most tiers prior to that. I come prepared; can take constructive criticism well. Active player/altoholic/collector/etc. I do a little bit of it all.

I work during the day so best place to reach me is on discord at Azaevia#7854

Thank you for your time / consideration!

Hi Kalieyn! I think we are a great match and we are looking for a core Priest healer! However, we are Alliance and we are going to be progressing into Mythic. The Alliance part would be a requirement, if you’re not interested in Mythic raiding, that’s up for discussion!

I also added you on Discord.

Hi there! I sent you a request on Discord. :slight_smile:

Hey Kalieyn,
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for heals and dps currently but subject to change

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

You sound like you would be a really great fit for our guild Divine Fury on Alleria. We are an Alliance guild that has been around since 2008. Many of our guild joined back at that time and are still happy today. We help each other out with farming mounts, pets and mats. Our raid days are Friday and Saturday 8.30pm server time until about 11pm server time. The rest of the time we do keys, old content, achievements and farm Xmogs. We are a mature guild that is very active with fun banter in guild and on discord.

If you would like more information please contact me on discord Nala #6420 or on WoW Rebecca #1148

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello!
I just wanted to drop our guild family information to you as I feel like you would potentially be a good fit to our team. We currently are doing our progression raid on Fri-Sat from 9:30pm-12:30 EST. We also have a Thursday night optional/Alt night at the same times. If you would like to know more about us please feel free to reach out to me on discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear from you soon and that you have a great night!

Sent you a friend request over discord

Hi Kalieyn,

If you are open to cross server raiding, we have 3 raid teams that might have what you are looking for

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763

Hey Kalieyn! We’ve been a tight knit guild for years and looking to continue that even in Dragonflight!

Two Camels in a Tiny Car, what a name right? We are a dedicated group of people that are looking to down some bosses and push our limits while having fun at the same time. Some of our guild members have been together for up to 12 years, and our goal is to build a community where our members can feel at home and know everyone in the guild while pushing content.

Raid Times: Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am EST

Going into Dragonflight we want to rebuild our roster and shift our mentality and push into Mythic content with the intention to complete it or get as close to earning Cutting Edge without the “elitist” attitude.

We are looking for players that are looking to improve themselves each raid day and see what they can do better. We are always available to help those that may be struggling with mechanics or damage as well to improve week after week. The biggest thing is just having a positive attitude, we’re not looking for elitist jerks, just good players that are wanting to have fun while pushing content and continuing to grow as a guild.

We are currently looking to build the guild up to always have players for mythic and have our players compete for their spots

Primarily Recruiting:

DPS

• Mage (any spec)
  • Priest
  • Warlock (any spec)
  • Hunter (BM / MM)
  • Demon Hunter
  • Shaman
  • Rogue

Healers

• Priest
  • Monk
  • Paladin

All players are welcome regardless of class and spec, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character. Those that are interested in being a casual player/raider that might not have the time to devote to a raid team, but would like to step in if needed to get a few bosses down and see the raiding content are welcomed as well. We also run mythic+ throughout the week.

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord!

BTag-GhostToast#11626

-Shadowbain#1287

Discord-PooBear#0706

-Hrrothgar#3466

-Brochillin#3783

Hello Kalieyn! The Guard is recruiting! We are looking for CE Mythic Raiders, M+ IO pushers, RBG & Arena players!

I understand you may not want to swap to alliance. That is okay with us. We The Guard also have a horde guild on our server and you can raid cross faction with us if you are interested in what we have to offer.

About Us
We are known for being one of the top PvP institutions on Emerald Dream. We are expanding our roster to incorporate PvE Semi-hardcore Mythic Cutting Edge Raid progression on a 2-day schedule. In order to do so we have brought onboard a team of Cutting Edge experienced Mythic leaders with CE experience ranging from U.S. 50 to 300; to guide and lead the Mythic raid team.

CE: Xavius, Gul’dan, KJ, Helya, Argus, G’huun, N’zoth, Denathrius.

Our plan for Dragonflight
We plan to have semi-casual PvE activity in The Guard such as; Aotc Fated raids, and High IO M+ farming/pushing throughout S4 & prepatch. As well as continued PvP presence in arena, rbg, and wargames. During this time our new Mythic leaders will be gauging interest of trial candidates and doing the ground work behind the scenes to prepare for Dragonflight Cutting Edge mythic raiding.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday & Thursday 7-10 cst (8-11est / 5-8pst)

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

Tank (1)
Any exceptional tank player.

Healers:
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver
Priest
Rdruid

Ranged DPS:
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Boomkin

We are recruiting all exceptional players regardless if your class is not one of the preferred roles. Please reach out with raid exp and provide a history of WCL / performance capability.

Contact US
Guild Master / PvP Team-

Basedgodbm#1872 (bnet), Basedgodbm#7164 (discord)

Mythic Team-

Vampt#1932 (bnet), Vampt#9731 (discord)

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We also have a community so we can cross faction into raids and M+. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently are recruiting for raiding once Dragon Flight hits. We raid 9:45pm to 12:45am CST on Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some range/melee dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact anyone in the guild. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497 on discord at Hadorya #3191. Flair#1625 is avaible as well.