Healer LF AotC/Mid-tier Mythic Prog

Hello,

I’m an experienced WoW healer with 14 years of experience. I’m coming back from a break at the end of Sepulcher of the First Ones, looking for a new guild heading into Dragon Flight.

I am open to being Alliance or Horde, for the right group. The right group to me is a group of people that inclusively enjoys one another’s company and experiences over the desire to get boss kills. Relationships matter more to me than achievements, I’d like to find a community that I want to log in and say hello to in my free time.

That said, I do bring my best efforts to content. Below are my experiences. I am open to playing all healers, or even melee dps with offspec tank if I get the chance to shake it up and help out in keys out of raid nights. I’m interested to hear about what specs/roles you’re looking to fill!

Unfortunately I am not willing to play a pure dps class, as I do not find it enjoyable.

3/11M Sepulcher of the First Ones - Hpal/RSHAM
5/10M Castle Nathria - DPriest/HPAL
11/12M Ny’alotha - RSHAM
4/8M Eternal Palace - DPriest
4/11M Antorus - RDruid, HPAL

Adding my schedule since I neglected including at the beginning. I have a soft stop at 10:30 EST and a hard stop at 11:00PM EST on any days, as I keep an early schedule for work

Hope you are all feeling ready to go as DF launches soon, and please feel free to add me in BNET at Solarbear#11881

Hi Baloonies,

You sound like you would fit in with us,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic + Some Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Be ready to transfer to US-EarthenRing after successful completion of trial.
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a 15+ M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD. Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Hello Solarbear! I also added you on BNet.

We are very near full, but I saw your post and was interested in talking. It looks like your goals are very aligned with the culture we have here. I didn’t see any details about your schedule, so hopefully that lines up.

We would be open to a Warrior or DK DPS with tank off-spec (our post doesn’t indicate this, but I would consider it for the right person).

Hi Baloonies!

What if We Kissed is a new guild formed from a core team of WoW veterans with Heroic and Mythic raid experience. In Dragonflight we are aiming for AotC, and progressing through Mythic afterwards once we have enough dedicated and established raid members.

Our group is in the mindset of progression and wanting to kill bosses, while maintaining a positive and fun raid environment. We want players in the same mindset who are looking to improve their gameplay week to week.
We are also hoping to foster a friendly and supportive guild environment outside of raid where people are communicative and willing to help each other with M+ keys and other activities.

Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9pm - 12am EST

We definitely have a healer spot for you in our core raid group!
Would love to chat with you to see if we’re a good fit!

You can message me on Discord/Battlenet (I sent you a Bnet friend request):
Discord: koala#3856
Battletag: Krushiem#1407

Baloonies, come check us out…

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our heroic raid group achieved 9/10 FHCN, 7/10 FHSOD, and 6/12 FHSOTFO. This team raids Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

We have a second group forming for Dragonflight that will raid 6pm-9pm EST, Tuesday Wednesday.

What are your plans for Dragonflight?
At the beginning of Dragonflight we will not have a designated raid end time for our 7:30PM group, and we will be raiding nightly the first week or two. We will pug who we need to to fill missing roles so we can push content. Our goal is to full clear normal the first week, with most of heroic and possibly a few mythic bosses. We will continue raiding nightly until Christmas, and will go back to raiding on Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

Also, with the new complexities of Dragonflight crafting, we are working on getting specialized crafters set up in our guild Discord. We would love to have players who are interested in working their specialization around for the guild, so we can support each other with gear and crafted items.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to Shadowlands, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Still searching!