Healer LF AOTC/CE/M+ Guild for SL

About Me

Hello, my name is Oph. I have been playing World of Warcraft since 2005. I’ve always been a healer at heart. Found love for it at the end of patch 1.12 and decided to main a Holy Paladin going into TBC. After finding love for healing, it opened tons of doors for me to be apart of different progression guilds ranging from Server 1st to top 10 from TBC-Cata playing any and all healing specs. The guilds and friendships I had during these times died once MoP hit leaving me homeless/guildless. From MoP-BFA I have been hopping from faction to faction and guild to guild hoping to find/build friendships with like minded individuals and still cant find that till this day.

What Im Looking For

Prefered 2-3 Day raiding guild thats Monday-Thursday with times being 6PM-11PM EST. With my current job, my hours can drastically change leaving me available with attendance 90% of the time. With the odd chances of me staying over/being on call at any time of the week. Making Friday-Sunday NOT my ideal raiding days. Previous guilds I have been apart of never had issues with my attendance. If I know I wont be able to make it I (If I can) give a heads up on if I will be unavailable for raids on given day.

Im looking for a guild that has open rolls for the following healing classes from top to bottom being most preferred class to Main>Alt>Etc

1. Holy/Disc Priest (Flex Shadow if needed)
  2. Restoration Shaman (Flex Enhancement)
  3. Holy Paladin (Flex all 3 specs)
  4. Mistweaver Monk (Flex WW)

Additional Information

For those that made it this far, thank you for reading! I hope me giving this much information didn’t detour you from contacting me. For those that are wanting to have me apart of their team or have further questions, I will be leaving my BattleTag below. Cheers!

Partycity#11663

hey i have a guild < Nerds With Attitude > we are looking for a healer for the raid we also push high mythic keys most nights .

bnet thugnificent#11223
discord thugnificent#2056

Hey there Ophh,

I am the GM of Disorientated here on Stormrage. We are a Mythic raiding guild that plans on achieving Cutting Edge Starting in Shadowlands. We are currently 5/12 Mythic (achieved with only a few weeks of Mythic raiding), with sub 30% pulls on Drest. Ra’den will be our next target. Mythic raids are Tues and Wed 7-10 est. Come Shadowlands, we will be adding a third raid night for progression.

We will also be putting together a Heroic AOTC team for Shadowlands as well. If you are interested, hit me up in game or on bnet (Ryouice#11303). You can also hit up the raid leader Battleyoshi on bnet as well (Zhredder #1995). Hope to hear from you soon!