Healer and warlock buddy looking for guild on Zul'jin

deleted me please

Hi, Kazisquirrel is currently recruiting. Below is a link to one of our recruitment posts. If interested, hit us up! Best of luck to you!

-Romza
battletag: Lion9#1466

Amused is looking for a few more to fill out our roster for Heroic raiding, pushing Mythic + dungeons, and Torghast. Our guild has a significant amount of experience with raiding(mythic & heroic) and M+ key pushing. For Shadowlands we plan to raid Heroic casually to enjoy the game without the stress of min/max for mythic raids. The guild has been raiding together for over 5 years and we are always looking to make new friends!
Raid nights: Mondays & Thursdays 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (5:00pm - 8:00pm PST)
Contact Romza-Zul’jin or Pewpeweyes-Zul’jin for questions in game or in our discord channel.

discord.gg/VBftN64aUr

Hey, if transferring isn’t off the table for you two I’ll leave our guilds post here for you to consider.
Reach out if you have any questions or want to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey Squirrel#12112! I hope this msg finds you and your friend well. I added you on Bnet we should chat! The guild UNLUCKY I feel would be a perfect fit for you and your friend. I think it would be a great place to grow as a player and as a squad. We are a high end mythic raiding team going for cutting edge. We raid 10est to 1am est Tues/Thurs/Fri hopefully these times work for you. Look forward to hearing from you!

Not sure why it posted with one of my alts hahah mb