Healer and Tank looking for casual guild

Been playing wow since Vanilla, Just leveled a character on Area 52 to play Horde after 17 years. Am a very active player but down the casual lane. I have achieved AOTC every tier since Garrosh. I am KSM all seasons currently and am 11/11 normal and 9/11 heroic in Sepulcher. Have seen Ryg to 19%. I main a resto shaman on stormrage, and have leveled and am playing resto druid here. My friend and key partner is Brewmaster monk and we have played together for about 2 years. We have been very succesful pugging KSM but would be nice to have an active guild to play with.

We’re looking for healers and tanks for our team. We’re 7/11H our first week, pretty much one shotting bosses. Past CE players who are just looking to clear heroic, and do keys. Mythic raid could happen later in the patch or next tier if people are up for it and if it’s discussed. If you want to discuss more, add me in bnet or discord.

Jacobjake#1930 (bnet)
Patch#4034 (discord)

Whatever Just Pull is looking for a tank right now. We have one, but is looking to move back over to DPS.

We would also love to have a healer since we have spotty heals.

We are an AOTC guild. What that means specifically for us, is that we are a casual bunch of adults that like to pew-pew and kill ugly creatures every tier. Our goal for each tier is AOTC as soon as possible, and if people are willing, killing some early Mythic bosses. A lot of us have been together off and on for many years, so there is a strong family here. We always change to specs that are needed, and always recruiting due to this.