10/12 M Healer and 2 DPS Looking for Mythic SL team

Seeking established raid team to make a competitive CE push going into SL. We all have recently returned for SL. (Back about 3 months.) Currently 10/12 M. Available any day between 5pm and 11pm CST.

Going into Shadowlands mage plans to play Spriest or warlock, pending changes.
Hpriest willing to class swap to any healer, pending changes, will NOT play disc.

Bubblye - Illidan
Akades - Illidan
Alkavas - Illidan

Btag is Bubblye#1850

We are looking for Horde only. We will not transfer to a low population server.

Hello Bubblye!

, My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you:

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hey, we’re pushing mythic content on Muradin cluster. If you don’t mind a server transfer, hit me up

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-us-muradin-abyssal-mythic-raiding-guild-sundaymonday-7p-mythic/641255?u=goreface-thunderlord

Hello, I’m CO-GM of and I would love to have a chat with you

Best way to reach me is on discord Vero#6669

Hey there my name is Victor but my in game alias is Vmsfroggy.

I am a Officer of the Horde guild Seraphic on US-Tichondrius.

I am looking for players like yourself to be a part of our community. We are currently small and made up of friends and other players we met along our journey.

We are looking to do Mythic progression as we are all experienced raiders and have achieved Cutting Edge in other guilds. We are coming together because we enjoy to play with one another and I feel like you are a good fit for this guild.

We enjoy doing PvP of all types in our downtime and are very social. I hope you will consider us.

Thanks so much

Best,
Victor

Check our spam out and let us know if you’re interested -

Shady Acres
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8P-11P EST | Tue & Thr
Click Here to Apply

Who we are
A group of old friends, with years of CE experience from the dawn of WOW up to the current expansions. Our raiders and leadership span the gambit of players and have played at the top end of the spectrum, but are looking to build a new home as a more laid back group that still pushes for CE on a regular 2 night a week schedule.

A note - Most of our members are still moving their Characters to Mal’Ganis. All will be on server by the 9.0 Pre Patch release.

What we’re looking for
Players who find themselves with a job, kids, car payments, and mortgages but also want to push for the cutting edge kills they used to seek after in previous expansions. Anyone whos both skilled and laid back is welcome to apply for any role

Class Openings

• Tanks - Closed
  • Healers - Paladin, Priest, MW.
  • Ranged DPS - Open to all classes
  • Melee DPS - Open to all classes

Click Here to Apply

Contact

• Kj - Btag: KrakenJack#1469 | Discord: KrakenJack#2265
  • Bear - Btag: Bearlinban#1995
  • Verl - Btag: Amaterasu#1178
  • Mel - Btag: Banshee#1130

post has been removed

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9pm to 11:30PM EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

To the top!