Healer and 2 DPS LFG - Weekend (15:00 ~ 22:00 est) Prefered

(I can’t post links but we do all 3 have logs on warcraftlogs, if you look up the characters: Mintame, Mintsouffle, Fezzah and Liftdk; all of them are on Area-52)

Hellos!

2 friends and I are currently looking for a guild.

I have played every healing spec/class through at least one expansion at this point. So I’m more than happy to play whatever is needed. I prefer to heal however if needed I can swap to a DPS class.

My 2 friends are a little undecided on what class they would like to play at the moment, one played a DH tank for the raid and the other was an unholy DK.

We did love our guild but our current guild has fallen apart when our guild leader stopped playing WoW for another game, so we are currently looking for a new home.

We are looking for a mature guild that raids Sat and Sun anywhere between 15:00 to 22:00 est. Horde is preferred but alliance isn’t completely out of the question.

We are 10/10n and 7/10h so comparable progression would be preferable but starting out at a lower ?/10h progression is not out of the question.

You can contact me at (kanochi@5759) on discord or (kanochi#1679) on wow.

Thank you for your time. :slight_smile:

Hi Mintame! If raid times are flexible for your group, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

If your times are versatile we might be a good fit for you,

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

yo yo building our Core group for going into heroics. 5/10 prog rn
7:30 pm pst Tuesday
7:30 pm Thursday
1 pm Pst Sunday

Added you and look forward to talking with you!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

1 Like