Healer 9/10 LF Raiding guild

Not on the game at the moment but my Discord is Vegasnightz#6309

threw ya a friend request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there,

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and Shadowlands!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
2/10M - Castle Nathria
10/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Exceptional Candidates)
Healer - Open - (HIGH: Disc Priest)
Tank - Open - (Exceptional Candidates)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hey, still looking for a guild? I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow, we’re 9/10 H CN. Our times are set at Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you, you can message Numenex in game or add

Battletag : Adam#14502
Discord: Adam#7838

Hi there! If you are still looking, Forgone Conclusion would love to give you an interview/tryout. We are currently 3/10 H and looking for a healing priest to round out our healing core. We raid Friday/Saturday from 9:30 pm EST till 12.
We are a group of former mythic raiders that have decided the AOTC pace is a better fit for current lives. We have fun and get stuff done! Be happy to chat on bnet at Huw#1749, or discord CeiHuw#7933.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hey Vegas,

We’re 9/10H and looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting HEALERS and dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional player, please do not hesitate to apply.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

Looking for a weekend guild?? Say no more!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter - Mage, Spriest will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 4 14s in M+ each week (2 226 vault slots)
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

Here is our spam for you to get an idea of who we are. I would the chance to chat with you about our team and see if we would be a decent fit. We are also on Area 52 :smiley:

Discord: Pimsley#1337

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adulting-friendly-2-day-mythic-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-lf-healer-210m/541772

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-shady-acres-110m-lfm/742085

Currently 9/10H with raid times 9pm-12am EST on Fri/Sat, though we are alliance on Dalaran.

disc - Vesperion#7801 if you have any questions!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-mythical-mystics-hakkar/846387

We are looking for experienced players for many roles, healers being one of them. If youre up for it, we could use someone like you!

hit me up on discord if you want to speak more mrbiggs#3611

Hey! F A C E R O L L is looking for a healer or dps for our core mythic progression team. Link to the post below. Questions contact Boomerkin#11854

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-guild-f-a-c-e-r-o-l-l-malganis-ce-progression-team-recruiting/845500

Please add me on discord, Saph#7860. We are interested.

Does Sundays from 6-9pm CST work for you? We are 8/10H and raid once a week. This leaves the whole week to push keys, pvp, and relax or even play other games.

https://envelop.gg/cyc/

Good Morning Vegas. Catastrophik Failure is a 9/10H raid team on Illidan that raids Tues/Wed/Sun 8:30-11:30PM EST. We are currently recruiting a Mistweaver or Disc/Holy Priest. If you are interested please contact me through discord (CrazzyChris#5097) or Btag (CrazzyChris#1695).

Happy Hunting

Hey Vegasnightz! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong healer to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

We raid 7-10pst on Tues and Thurs and have an immediate opening for a Resto Druid. We are a little behind your current progression, but if that doesn’t put you off, add me at Rawrabear#1450 and we can discuss things further.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-710h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/814059

Heya!! We are lookin for a Disc Priest or HPal for our mythic prog team. Looking to bring someone who has a passion for playing outside raid as much as they do raiding. With your obvious desire to have readily available alts I feel like you’d be a great fit in our guild.

We raid Tues / Thurs 830-1130 EST
We also have a Saturday raid that is Alt friendly in which we trial players for the mythic team
Our Mythic team is currently 1/10M and has AOTC

if this interests you there is a bit more info on our Wowprogress page and you can feel free to contact me via Bnet - Burnsey#1181

Sargaras-[A] 2/10 M LF Disc Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman/ H Pally-
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs- Using as extra day if we can.
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 15s

LF Disc Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman/H Pally- Other Exceptional players welcome!

Akay#1559

Hey there! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912