HEALER [472ilvl] LF Mythic Guild (Druid/Sham/Priest- see inside) Multiclass 12/12H

Hello all! I am a long time WoW player who has healed higher level content as far back as Cataclysm and have three pretty raid-ready healers right now for 8.3 content! My current guild has dispersed after finishing Heroic AotC and quit the game. I still have a desire to play and also wish to keep playing and enter Mythic Raid for the first time this tier, and always looking for new friends and healthly atmosphere.

Bnet: Kiwilemonade#11734
Disc: Kiwilemonade#5334

I have many classes this expac/tier and they are as follows:
Current Main: 472 Resto Druid: Kiwilimes-Stormrage
Alts: 460 Disc/Holy Priest: Kiwilemonade-Stormrage
462 Resto Shaman: Kiwifresher-Stormrage

Logs for all of the above:
I have current logs for many heroic level bosses on all three characters above on Warcraft Logs. I cannot post links but encourage you to look me up yourselves if you need to evaluate my performance and accept any questions.

No mythic exp for this expac due to work constraints in past year. I raided mythic most heavily in Legion and somewhat in WoD.

Okay, boring numbers stuff aside. Who am I personally?
As said, I have healed for a long time now, and dabbled in Mythic raiding wherever I could. For this expansion, I mained Resto Druid, and for the others; Cata-Priest, MoP-Monk, WoD-Shaman, Legion-Hpal. I plan to see just how far I can get with a guild in Mythic before Shadowlands, where I will likely change up mains again.
I currently live in Hawaii, so I can/do play on both US and OCE realms and don’t have horrible ping on either. 18+, Drama-free, and amidst the coronavirus scare, currently have no commitments in terms of time/week so can raid often. Love running non-raid things as well: PvP, M+, the lot. Also enjoy playing League, MTGO, HotS, and more and looking for friends there too!

All I really seek in a guild is a friendly atmosphere that does seek to push higher, mythic content even if its not to the most hardcore of levels. Thank you for taking the time to read all/any of this and hope to hear from you soon and trial or run something with you and meet new faces!

Extra Note: I also play dps offspec, from time to time but I don’t quite enjoy it as much. I will also only dps on Druid/Shaman as Balance/Ele characters. I cannot play nor can I even stand the Shadow Priest spec in its current state and will not play it.

Kiwilemonade, Look me up in game @ bryarken#1391, or get in touch with someone from Control Freaks and ask about recruitment. I think you’d be a perfect fit for us.

<ugh> is a mythic raiding guild on a casual raiding schedule (6 hours a week) with officers that have been playing together since TBC. We’re looking for players who want to look cute, feel cute, and progress further on mythic content. On offnights, our guildies are often busy PVPing (multiple 2k+ players), running M+, and going for achieves.

Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday, 5:30-8:30pm server (8:30-11:30pm EST).

Currently looking for DPS (esp windwalker monks, demon hunters) and a flexible healer but any strong player will be considered.

What we expect:

• Attitude (come ready to hit stuff and get mogs, don’t be a dweeb)
  • Communication (talk to us about mechanics you don’t get, about attendance, etc)
  • Preparation (have your addons, consumables, and seals ready before invites go out)
  • Execution (be capable of playing your spec at a mythic level, be ready to take on fight duties)

What you can expect us to provide:

• Feasts and flasks on raid nights
  • Help gearing through M+ and heroic runs
  • Honestly, pretty bad song choices from most of the raid team

Vohthyeth (btag: nawthyeth#1939 discord: Voth#1128)
Potions (btag: null#1216, discord: null#0988)

Or me your neighborhood friendly paladin on discord @ Entreric#6265

We’re currently 3/12 M!

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] - Team Valiant

Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom is running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are currently AOTC 3/12M (Previously:3/9M EP, 3/9M BOD) and are actively recruiting for Ny’Alotha

Current Needs:
Tank-Low priority
DPS-Medium Priority Bonus points for healer off spec
Healer- High Priority Pref. Resto Shammy or Druid

Contact Information:

Recruitment:
Flynurse
Discord: Fly#0145
Btag: Flynurse#1583
Katterina
Discord: Evaedor#1387
Btag: Antnyp85#1186

Team Lead:
Magerchill
Discord:MagerChill[A]#9995
BTag: awizard#1689

About Valiant:

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team.

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website.

Hey Kiwi, if yoru still looking and able to raid Saturday and sunday mornings from 10 am to 2 pm cst id love to talk to you. my btag is wawa#1628