Healer [472ilvl] lf mythic guild (druid/sham/priest- see inside) 12/12h

willing to server/race xfer as needed
Hello all! I am a long time WoW player who has healed higher level content as far back as Cataclysm and have three pretty raid-ready healers right now for 8.3 content! My current guild has dispersed after finishing Heroic AotC and quit the game. I still have a desire to play and also wish to keep playing and enter Mythic Raid for the first time this tier, and always looking for new friends and healthly atmosphere.

Bnet: Kiwilemonade#11734
Disc: Kiwilemonade#5334

I have many classes this expac/tier and they are as follows:
Current Main: 472 Resto Druid: Kiwilimes-Stormrage
Alts: 460 Disc/Holy Priest: Kiwilemonade-Stormrage
462 Resto Shaman: Kiwifresher-Stormrage

Logs for all of the above:
I have current logs for many heroic level bosses on all three characters above on Warcraft Logs. I cannot post links but encourage you to look me up yourselves if you need to evaluate my performance and accept any questions.

No mythic exp for this expac due to work constraints in past year. I raided mythic most heavily in Legion and somewhat in WoD.

Okay, boring numbers stuff aside. Who am I personally?
As said, I have healed for a long time now, and dabbled in Mythic raiding wherever I could. For this expansion, I mained Resto Druid, and for the others; Cata-Priest, MoP-Monk, WoD-Shaman, Legion-Hpal. I plan to see just how far I can get with a guild in Mythic before Shadowlands, where I will likely change up mains again.
I currently live in Hawaii, so I can/do play on both US and OCE realms and don’t have horrible ping on either. 18+, Drama-free, and amidst the coronavirus scare, currently have no commitments in terms of time/week so can raid often. Love running non-raid things as well: PvP, M+, the lot. Also enjoy playing League, MTGO, HotS, and more and looking for friends there too!

All I really seek in a guild is a friendly atmosphere that does seek to push higher, mythic content even if its not to the most hardcore of levels. Thank you for taking the time to read all/any of this and hope to hear from you soon and trial or run something with you and meet new faces!

Extra Note: I also play dps offspec, from time to time but I don’t quite enjoy it as much. I will also only dps on Druid/Shaman as Balance/Ele characters. I cannot play nor can I even stand the Shadow Priest spec in its current state and will not play it.

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a resto druid to help round out our roster for mythic Ny’alotha and beyond.

We are currently 6/12M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add us at Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825 otherwise you can apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi!

I am currently looking for a main healer for on Proudmoore. We are 4/12M, and raid between 9:30pm to 12:00am PST on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday.

For more information, here’s our current recruitment post:

Hey there! We are an EST guild so I’m not sure if our schedule works for you but we are looking for a full time healer and I think we might be a good fit.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
2/2H Crucible
5/8M Eternal Palace
5/12M Ny’alotha
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

WE ACCEPT XREALM TRIALS

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Hey Kiwilemonade!

Morning Brew is looking for a healer to round out our current roster. We are a horde morning guild that offers a unique time slot for those interested. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 5/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Ranged – Warlock , Mage, SPriest
Melee – Rogue
Healer – Holy Pally , Disc Priest , Holy >Priest, Resto Sham, MW Monk