Headless Horseman Mount

Always keep in mind that the first person to get this mount lost his head.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s right. That’s the drop rate of the 4 MoP bosses and Love Rocket.

They have an extra 0 in there. Probably a mistake.

2 Likes

Sure a mistake…

Well, that drop rate is not that low so yeah it’s a mistake.

Btw, I’m not saying 0.4% is awesome or anything.

1 Like

https://scontent.fsyq2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/311911339_850171526397053_3333886374138768549_n.png?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=W-YELk4dWm4AX8eRQd6&_nc_oc=AQnwenikNMEtlZEyLsuz-eybTU4XYjeozh2VwdyT8Ug5GAAgzWGSxP4am95gyT7SetM&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyq2-1.fna&oh=03_AdQ4gnDJyySB-PLWAa0uxlPTY-b262EuLoj1QWEGEFwfkA&oe=63753108

Anything depends of 2 values:

Drop Rate
Attempts

It could be 0.03 like the Love rocket but if I can spam it all day with a single character that change the things, similar to some materials for the protoform synthesis.

However, the current design just requires as much alts as possible for more attempts on a slot machine that it’s only available for a couple of weeks, It’s not friendly for a player with 1-2 characters, the gameplay is boring…Blizzard really miss the mark with these from a FUN aspect, they are doing great to keep us in a wheel

1 Like

Wow, Tiktok managed to screw up hamster wheels too? That plague needs shut down.

1 Like

RNG really is stupid sometimes…

I got mine on the second kill. proceed to rage/cry/weep. rolled a 98 on it if i remember.

Best Advice I can give is to keep trying! It happened for me and it will happen for you too

1 Like

14 years and still no headless mount.

1 Like

How else would blizz keep you playing? Make the game good and fun? Perish the thought.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I can no longer share that pain. I was in the exact same boat and then it finally dropped either last year or the year before. You have my condolences.

1 Like

Sadly for the OP I got it on my very first try way back then.