Headcanons about other games

The dwarves in Komra actually knew about the Copied Factory, they just boarded it up the moment something looked at 'em funny and went “Nope.”

fast forward something like three years and you got patch 5.1

1 Like

Woah woah woah so you’re saying Raenawynn the Dark Elf Warrior-Assassin-Sorceress Dragonborn …IS a Dragonborn in that time-line of Skyrim? (AKA my Dark Elf Dragonborn savefile)

O:

1 Like

I head canon that the Tevinter Imperium doesn’t have any right to exist whatsoever and that other people, especially the Dwarves of Orzammar, share my opinions. But I also head canon that blood magic is cool, and that the reason everyone is mad at blood mages is because they’re jealous of their fashion sense and sigma mage personalities. But I don’t like the Tevinter ones. Excepting Dorian. He’s nice.

1 Like

it’s not even a video game

it’s not even a headcanon

it is fact that Pacific Rim never got a sequel or a Netflix anime adaptation

Are you being snarky about Pacific Rim Uprising or do you just not know about it?

Pacific Rim Uprising is a sequel in the same way Dungeons and Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God is a sequel to the original Dungeons and Dragons movie.

And looking up the title of the sequel revealed the unholy knowledge that a THIRD D&D film was made.

In my head, most of the villagers of my Island in Animal Crossing have a “partner”. For example:

• Bob & Sherb
  • Whitney & Wolfgang
  • Audie & Kyle

…Does that count?

1 Like

I remembered another Elder Scrolls one, pertaining to the Silver Hand. The group either housed, or was founded by, former members of the Companions; likely seeing the spread of lycanthropy in the inner circle to be a form of deep seated corruption of the organization. This would partially explain why they knew about there being werewolves in the Companions; especially that only the inner circle, distinguished by the wolf motif of their armor, were the werewolves.

Having former Companions in the order could also arguably explain why they’d know to look for pieces of Wuuthrad and use them to draw out members of the circle. I might be misremembering but I think some Silver Hand also carry Skyforge Steel weapons, which only the Companions are known to wield.

Regardless it sure as heck makes them more interesting as an organization than being just bandits with special weapons.

2 Likes

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe in regards to the Monolith faction: this isn’t backed up by any game mechanics because the game is jank as hell, but I always liked the idea that Monolith + Zombified are friendly. Some more headcanons: Monolithians and people on the brink of conversion have a permanent internal compass that points to the CNPP, which makes it impossible for them to get lost. Singularly skilled guides are thus people who have inexplicably low psionic resistance, more than a little crazy and bizzarely knowledgeable about the Zone.

1 Like