[H]<Dont Panik> 1/10 M 7/10H SoD Wed/Thu 9pm-12am EST LFM for 9.1

< Dont Panik > is a progression focused guild looking to fill our roster a bit for 9.1. We are currently accepting applicants for all roles for our Heroic SoD group and eventually Mythic SoD when it releases.

Our Story

We started off as a Heroic only Alliance guild on Sargeras, and after recruiting a solid core of players we ended up clearing Heroic CN way too quickly. With nothing else to do we decided to transition into a semi-hardcore Mythic guild and server transferred to Horde on Area-52.

Raiding schedule:

Wednesday, 9pm - 12am EST
Thursday, 9pm - 12am EST

Looking for:

Healers!!!
DPS

Feel free to apply regardless of what we need. Like I mentioned earlier we will be clearing Heroic SoD first before jumping into Mythic. If you play better than someone on our established roster then you will get their spot.

Loot:

When a piece of gear is not needed and able to be traded then it will go to a roll. We realize that some people might consider this inefficient, but we try our best to keep things fair. We’ve got a pretty chill and friendly atmosphere so don’t be surprised if the person who wins the roll ends up giving the piece of gear to someone else who needs it more anyway. The only exception to this is if you are going through a trial run with us or if you will soon be going on some type of an extended leave (1-2 months). In that case you will be asked politely to sit out of the roll.

Raid Requirements:

Consumables. Please bring them. Feasts are dropped on each pull and we provide a Cauldron at the start of the raid. From then on you are expected to use your own flasks. Vantus Runes are also distributed, but it’d be helpful if you had your own. Other than that, you are responsible for your Oils, Armor Kits, Pots, and Augment Runes (where applicable).

Attitude. Please have a good one. We are a chill group so keep the vibes positive. Be willing to take constructive criticism on your play without getting offended. If your first thought in raid when you die is “what could I have done better to prevent that” then you’ll be a great fit.

Attendance. Please be here AND on time. If you will not be here or you think you’re going to be late please say something to the GM or an officer as soon as possible. We get that things happen and no one will be upset if you’re late… if you let someone know. Not giving a proper notice or no-showing all together is another story, however.

Apply:
If you would like to raid with us, feel free to reach out to either myself or the Guild Master on Discord.

caseyonfire#6607 - Guild Master
thatsfine#8714 - Shooshmgoosh

Or hit us up on WoW

caseyonfire#1887 - Guild Master
Imafailure#1412 - Shooshmgoosh

Thanks for taking the time to read through and we will hopefully hear from you soon!

Bump, bum-bump it up

You’ve got to Bump it up,
Don’t you know Bump it up

My name is Bumpty, pronounced with a Umpty

Updating to say that we’re now good with Havoc DHs. Still looking for a DPS (WW monk preferred) and another healer.

Healers are pretty much full now, but still looking for DPS! Still trying to nail down the ever elusive WW monk. Come apply and be our hero!

DPS players come on downnnnn!

Big bump on the thread here. Looking for some good fun in the chat

Updated current requirements

Where my evil priests at?!?

Bump, who’s ready for 9.1 !

Updated kill count

Biggie Bump

Happy reset day!

Looking for a WW Monk. Requesting one rolly boi

Updated kill count. Need some good heals!

Kill count updated!

New kill count is 1/10 M and 8/10 Heroic with a some members having AotC =D

please see new post here:

This guys are amazing, 100%