[H]<Depleted> - Late Night Prog 9/10H

< Depleted > is a progression focused guild built around the concepts of killing new and challenging content while having a good time. We are currently recruiting any and all for our push into Castle Nathria.

About us.

We are ex-mythic raiders looking to get back into the raid scene with the help of everyone. We raid on a semi-casual schedule. That said, we plan to remain competitive with our progression. In order to accomplish this, we expect a very high level of performance and preparation. Players are expected to research and learn fights beforehand, analyze logs, improve, and adapt.

Raiding schedule:

Tuesday, 12am - 3am Server Time (EST)

9pm - 12am PST

Thursday, 12am - 3am Server Time (EST)

9pm - 12am PST

Friday, 12am - 3am Server Time (EST)

9pm - 12am PST

Current needs:

Tank: (Closed)
Healers: (Closed)

Ranged
(Very High): Mage
(High): Boomkin
(High): Warlock
(High): All other Ranged Specs

Melee
(Very High): Warrior
(Very High): Death Knight

Loot:

Loot is distributed via RC Loot Council. In our collective experience, loot council is the most efficient and fair loot system. We will hand out the loot in whatever manner we feel will benefit the guild most. This means that we may funnel gear to highly competent players first. Generally speaking, loot is prioritized to the biggest upgrade or best in slot; however, this is not always the case. We take attendance and performance into consideration as well.

Raids:

There are no Requirements to raid with us but these are the attributes and things that we are looking for:

• Willingness to learn and improve

• Good raid attendance above 80%

• Laid back attitude / able to handle banter

• Add-ons: DBM equivalents, RCLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools

If you would like to raid with us, please contact:

Seal#11917 - Guild Master

If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here in this thread - I’d be glad to help you out!

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Still looking for new friends to raid with and do many things in Shadowlands! come join us!

still looking for peeps

wtb tanks heals and deeps

always looking

Hey these raid times and days work for me. ill try to get in contact with someone tomorrow. or you can try me at katt654#1995.

i would be rerolling if thats ok. i just resubbed after a long break away.

lookin for all the peeps

Who would like to stage a coup d’état with me. The people will RISE UP. WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED ANYMORE.

always looking for more

looking for more

Need more peeps for raiding

always needing more

need more healers and dps

need more always

added you on btag. 6/12M pre nerf Multi class tank looking for a late night home for SL . I mained DK/warrior tanks at 6/12M and 5/12M. also had around 2.6k IO. My group i had been with for a long time is no longer going to be raiding so i am looking for a good home.

btag Xionfalling#1834

looking for more

looking for some melee ranged and healers

Need more heals

lf melee dps

looking for more death knights