[H][Dalaran] Ahjin 7/10M | 2-Day Raid | M+ 21s | LF 2 RDPS

Ahjin

Server: Dalaran

Progression: 7/10 Mythic CN

Schedule: Wednesday & Sunday @ 9pm - 12am EST (3 hours)

Daily M+ Pushing, highest are @ around +20s

Especially Looking For:

2 RDPS Slots (ideally ~70 Parse or higher)

• Shadow Priest
  • Warlock (any spec)
  • Elemental Shaman

We’re building a close and inclusive community of friends and gamers. We are obsessed with self-improvement, and constantly push ourselves as both players and people. We show up to game, but also to simply enjoy the shenanigans and laid-back, warm vibes among friends.

The officers first formed the guild in Shadowlands, starting with a modest group of around 5 core raiders. We got tired of pugging, and decided to hit Shadowlands hard. We’re gamers that hustle and have since swindled a full-mythic-raid-roster and community of unsuspecting pumpers into joining the guild. We put in the work to grow fast as a guild and as individual players, and are only improving from here.

Cauldrons, feasts, and vantus runes are provided every raid.

Logs (must copy paste): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/587479/

Other Stats

• Highest IO: 2081
  • KSM Members: 20
  • Vulpera Mains: 3

IGN: Crummbs-Dalaran
Bnet: ArcticWind#11502

1 Like

Can confirm, Crummbs is a top-tier recruiter and player. Would join the guild again if I could <3

1 Like

Just downed hungering today! Sun King next! :smiley:

1 Like

220 lock, 208 shammy, 216 pally, looking for the right team 2/10 mythic experience willing to faction change and server xfer

Hopepally#1553

Sun King comin up this Sunday!!

( I still want an enhance shammy it gives me like +400 dps in the sims i know ele is buffed but pls)

1 Like

I hear this guild has clout on Dalaran. Probably worth joining :slight_smile:

222 Havoc DH, 3/10 M. Joined a mythic guild but 2 weeks later they were either having trouble filling roster or something. Raid lead stepped down and officers and leader put guild in “Hibernation”. Dedicated to raiding and confident with a real team could really push mythic hard.

222 Havoc DH, 3/10 M. Joined a mythic guild but 2 weeks later they were either having trouble filling roster or something. Raid lead stepped down and officers and leader put guild in “Hibernation”. Dedicated to raiding and confident with a real team could really push mythic hard.

1 Like

Looking to fill 2 slots tonight still with trials! Hmu

Bnet: ArcticWind#11502

Best transfer I have ever made, great guild to be apart of if you are looking for M+ or progression.

4/10M downed via Sun King on Sunday!

Come thru as we down Arti next, progressing later today! :wink:

Easily the best small format guild on Dalaran. Super fun core raid group with massive key pushers focused on self improvement. What more can you ask for? Did I mention they have multiple top 3 ranked players for M+? A highly competitive yet fun/relaxed group? Crazzy

Progressing Artificer tonight! We have 1 dps slot that we can trial starting in 2.5 hours :smiley:

Few dps slots will be out this sunday, so there’s room for more trials! Artificer’s lowest is down to 17% :smiley:

Still recruiting! Looking for a pumper RDPS trial for next week :smiley:

Artificer down! 5/10M now :smiley:
inerva shall die

Still looking to trial one RDPS slot for Inerva tonight!

We’re also always recruiting subs and backups for those that want less commitment.

Plus, we are always interested in growing our community! We do community events often like getting Glory of the Orgrimmar raider mounts together, etc.

Best Inerva Pull was 6% on Wednesday! Join us for the kill on Sunday!