Crippled Fight Club is a two-night per week, casual raiding guild on US-Illidan. Currently 12/12H & 11/12M, Crippled Fight Club is lead by multiple Cutting Edge veterans dating back to Lich King and continuing on through multiple xpacs(Garrosh, Kil’jaeden, Argus, Jaina) and is currently recruiting exceptional players for progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously and gives the content the respect it deserves. Our goal, as with all mythic teams, is to be Cutting Edge every tier, but while always keeping the same spirit of camaraderie as you find playing sports. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun on a difficult progression boss. We require mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a positive contributor to the team. Since we only raid 6 hours a week, every minute is valuable to us, and should be treated that way. Our guild also has a large number of players who are highly active in mythic plus at all hours throughout the week, and enjoying keys is a defining characteristic of our raiders.
Raid Times: Tuesday &Thursday 8:30-11:30 PM CST (Server), invites start 30 mins before raid.
Recruitment Needs: Crippled Fight Club is always recruiting talented raiders for all roles. Players with good logs and similar progression are encouraged to apply. We are currently seeking the following roles/classes(current as of Aug 11/20).
Ranged: Any casters with relevant experience. No hunters.
Our Expectations of You:
- Be online at 8:15 PM , and inside the instance ready to pull by 8:30 PM.
- Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your character (including most recent theory crafting on talents, enchants, gear etc.).
- Do the research on boss encounters and have a general idea of how each fight is going to play out.
- Keep a good sense of humor, but know when to focus on the job at hand.
- Do a weekly plus 15, have all useful essences at rank 3, and maintain appropriate current neck/cloak levels.
- Grind Echoes for bis corruption if still needed.
Your Expectations of Us
- Officers come prepared to raid with specific strategies for each boss and clearly articulate what is expected of each player during any given attempt
- Officers come prepared with appropriate raid consumables to give to everyone
- Officers are always open to suggestions (given it is brought up at an appropriate time)
If you are interested in applying, please check out Crippled Fight Club on Wowprogress and contact any of the people listed here. Feel free to add the BattleTags below or contact any officer rank in-game with any questions.
Recruiter: Decadent#1395 or Scrwy#1341
Discord: Silverdaddy#2853 or Screwytugboat#7414