[H]<Chaotic Descent> 7/12M

Chaotic Descent

We are a new raiding guild currently building for Shadowlands content. AotC focus with a casual push into mythic each tier. Experienced and welcoming leads. We run more on the serious side than casual, but we also like to kick back and have fun! We’re always looking to expand our community for a variety of activities WoW has to offer.
Raid times T/TH 730-10pm Server

LOOKING FOR SOME RAIDERS TO CASUALLY PUSH INTO MYTHIC NYA

Current raid needs:
Melee
Range

Reach out to one of us for more information
chickenoodle#11478
PattDeez#1968
kicker6820#1750

2 Likes

Thicc Bump

Could use a few more sweaty white knights

Current raid needs:
Melee
Range
Healer with dps o/s

bumpity bump ^____^

Bump and bump

Looking for some more caster range!

Hey there! Been looking for a guild on Mal’ganis and your description hits pretty much what I’ve been looking for. I play Hunter, Mage, and Warlock. Hunter is good to go for Heroics but my other 2 are a work in progress. I got AotC for the current tier in its 2nd week. Definitely interested in joining if you’d have me.

Edit: Added the Btags, mine is Waldo#12961

Looking for a few player to round out our Casual mythic prog.

bumpity bump!

Moar pumpers needed :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lf for a few more DPS, casually pushing into mythic Nya while we wait around.

RBGs On Sat!

hello, im currently a 450 fury warrior that just came back looking for a home for the rest of bfa going into shadowlands. 15 yrs experience playing fury warrior with prev raid experience. most recent raid experience was 1st tier bfa full cleared heroic uldir and downed 3 bosses on mythic. i am interested in your guild. you can reach out to me on this forum post or my bnet is maicho#1141 and my discord is maicho#2271

if theres a core spot open to trial for hit me up 477 lock btag insomniac#11355

if u guys ever recruit for an actual spot and not for bench lmk

LF some DPS - Messing around heroic and mythic while we wait for SL :smiley: