[H]<Caustic>12/12M CE M T Th 8:30-11:30 EST (3 day) BM monk, Hpal

Caustic is a guild on Illidan currently looking for competent raiders who are aspiring to be part of a group for the goal of achieving CE this tier and moving forward into Shadowlands. For our history we had CE every tier dating back to Hellfire Citadel in Warlords of Draenor. We took a break from raiding when classic launched like many other guilds and are currently rebuilding to get back to the level we were at. That being said it will take time for us to reach this goal, but opportunities will be available and many core raid spots are open at this time.

Schedule: We are currently adding Monday as our third raid day and are looking for more raiders to fill our tanks

Monday: 8:30 to 11:30 EST
Tuesday: 8:30 to 11:30 EST
Thursday: 8:30 to 11:30 EST

Apply at: www.caustic-guild (add dot)com

For classes that are open please refer to wowprogress.
www.wowprogress (add dot)com/guild/us/illidan/Caustic

For any questions please contact us.
Btags: Hump#1116 / Emery#11930

Join us for epic adventures!

We need ALL the friends for killing old stuff

We have guild repairs and salads on the daily, come raid with us :smile:

Raid with friends that you can nerd cheer with!

we have lots of fun killing dangerous things, come join us

Posting since Em can’t

We need more friends for intense raiding!

to the top, still needing peeps

BUMPING FOR NEW FRIENDS TO READ :slight_smile:

I am a friend and I have read this.

need any tanks? I have to admit some of the corruption effects look super fun/broken for blood…

You guys in need of a rogue? Trying to find a home before people progress to far into mythic

We are in need of every role right now.

IN need of friends of every type

Still looking for friendos of the damage dealing and healing types for intense gameplay.

Still looking for people!

This is a great guild. Come have internet fun with us!

Where the priest healers at? Looking for good players still in all open classes on wowprogress.

Looking for priest healers and solid dps to kill stuff with