[H]<Caustic> 9/10 M SoD M/T/Thur 8:30-11:30 EST LF DPS / Heal

Caustic has a long history of CE dating back to Warlords of Draenor, with our only exception happening when classic launched. Our core leadership has been playing together for years. We are looking for like minded individuals that have a history of CE and plan on attaining CE in Sanctum of Domination and beyond.

Schedule:

• Monday / Tuesday / Thursday 8:30 to 11:30 EST (9 hours per week)

Recruiting Needs:

DPS

• Warlock
  • Balance Druid
  • Hunter
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Enhance Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • Rogue
  • Demon Hunter

Healing

• Paladin
  • Shaman
  • Priest
  • Druid
  • Monk

Application:

WoW Progress:

1 Like

Still really looking for ranged dps and healers! solid hpal preferred :smiley:

Need some ranged DPS for SLG to finish tier!

Need solid ranged dps for SLG and sire :smiley:

Getting close on SLG, looking for more to complete the tier!

beep boop lfm 9.1!

The patch is here and we still have some openings. Join up for the next tier and get ready for more renown farming! Don’t grind alone.

Still have a few ranged DPS spots, apply today!

beep boop beep :slight_smile: hi peepoohappy

LF any decent RDPS uwu

Looking for some dps and a healer for progression!

UWU NEED MORE PEOPLES TY AND GOODBYE <3 We have like, 6 Canadians in here. What more could you want from a guild …?

3 more bosses to go! Looking for DPS and a healer!!!

Can I get in?

Lf more to finish ce and start the farm clears!

Hello guys, Currently 1/10m 10/10h arms warrior 246 i lvl lf team to raid with. I was playing casually before but now i have more tine and i need a team to get CE. Experienced mythic raider and pvper . Current duelist as well

LFM! :smiley: KT dying soon, and then it’s Sylv fun times. Need more fellow Canadians <3 Willing to accept others, too :wink: ^^

On sylv now… opportunity awaits…

Still LFM!! Would love some solid RDPS for some Sylv action :wink: Will be spots open after she dies too, so come apply! Bonus points if you like making fun of hunters, or if you’re a fellow Canadian :blush: