[H]<Cabal> Semi-Hardcore |15/15 Naxx | LF Resto Sham, Mage, & Shadow Priest| T/Th 8:30p-12 EST

Greetings! I’m looking for a new home for TBC Classic. I’m currently an Alliance Shadow Priest (gross) but will be going Horde for TBC. Either faction transferring or starting fresh… that remains up to Blizzard at this point.

Are you all still looking for a Shadow Priest for TBC?

Thank you,
Aya
Discord: Ayanami#7062

Hi Ayanama - We’re actually not sure what’s happening yet for TBC. We’re waiting until we get all the details this weekend and then we’ll start planning what we want to do.

We need to figure out who in the guild plans to stay, what class they want to play etc. Too early for us to know right now what classes we might end up needing.

I’ll Disc message you so you can follow up with me in a week or two.

PS - got a message saying you don’t accept incoming friend requests so you’ll have to message me - Saga#9499

I promise if you join that Saga will like you more than she likes me. Great bunch here!

Would you describe yourself as a sweaty dad guild, or a casual hardcore guild?

Not apart of the guild but I will say I do love reading this post! And so far have not had any bad experience from any members of the guild in game!

…yet

I mean I did have a tauren from Cabal giving me a menacing look on a zepline a month ago or so… Like he wanted to push my rotting body off. Could have just been confused if I was dead or undead though… Lol

Do y’all accept filthy casuals? Well right now I’m a filthy casual but in tbc I’ll be the best hunter to ever exist!.. Or maybe rogue… There’s also paladin… Warlock too… Bah! I’ll figure which to be best at by then :grin:

That is correct, it’s a low bar with Caughtya in the mix.

Why does everything in WoW have to be sweaty? Just wear deodarant.

Oh man, way to boost GetintheVan’s ego. I think what you might have meant to say is “I enjoy Saga’s jokes, but GetintheVan’s comments need more effort”.

We do have a non-raiding rank in the guild for friends and family. You can message me on Discord if you want to talk more about it - my disc info is Saga#9499

PS - that position is currently occupied by me. So… could you settle for being the 2nd best hunter to ever exist?

Second best? Never! I mastered the ways of huntard before the days of old! Or something that sound epic >.> I’ll have to message you probably tomorrow… Only slept an hour last night and working a 12 right now lol

@Saga, I like their moxie. Are you gonna put up with that?

I’ll let him have the role of #1 hunter that doesn’t even exist yet :wink:

YET being the keyword… Well he/she did exist once apon a time. Then grew old and tired once pandas took their land over. But that’s a life doesn’t exist any longer… What were we talking about?

Well we can fight it out - if you ever actually create this hunter :wink:

In the meantime, I could use a geared shadow priest, warlock and rest shaman!

Can you clarify what you mean by this?

It’s kind of like how a mini-van is like a van, but not. It’s a semi-van.

So, is that twice a van, or every other van?

Someone needs to go crack open a dictionary.

whats a dictionary?

I give up! :smiley:

but I’m not giving up on finding a resto sham, mage, or shadow priest for Nax