[H]<Cabal> Semi-Hardcore |15/15 Naxx | LF Resto Sham, Mage, & Shadow Priest| T/Th 8:30p-12 EST

Cabal | Mankrik | Horde
Semi-Hardcore
Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-12:00am
15/15 Naxx
EPGP loot system
Mankrik is the most populated North American PVE server (predominantly Horde)

Looking for the following classes : Resto Sham, mage, & Shadow Priest (updated 3/1).
Would consider anyone of any class that is exceptional.

Let’s face it, until Naxx, most guilds in Classic can say they’ve killed all the bosses, so when it comes down to it, it’s the people you raid with that make the difference.

Here at Cabal we’re a group of people who like to laugh and have fun, while at the same time get serious for bosses. We have a mix of players from hardcore to Classic being their only raiding experience. We have guildies whose superpower is accidentally butt-pulling trash from a mile away and we have guildies whose superpower is attempting to get a 99% parse on every boss. Most of us just fall into the middle.

We’re mostly in the 30-50 age range and we even have a few females (gasp). If you’re looking forward to clearing Nax and you like to laugh, like to raid, and like to have fun, consider joining Cabal.

Here’s what we’d expect from you:

• Gear appropriate for Naxx. At this point, we can’t consider under-geared characters. We’re working on the last few bosses in Classic and it requires (at a minimum) some AQ40 gear.

• We require full consumables for Naxx (but not flasks) and your gear must be enchanted

• You must have the gold to be able to keep your gear enchanted, buy what you need for frost resist gear (we’ll provide the runes), and keep yourself supplied with consumes

• Attendance - we only raid twice a week, so we expect you to be able to make it to all of them (having the occasional real-life situation happen that requires an absence is OK)

For more information contact:
Discord: Saga#9499 or Tszyu/Moosby#8345
In-Game: Saga (Bellagrace#1300) or Tedmoosby

1 Like

Being a member of Cabal has benefits!

Free cookies, hugs, and dental!

Healers… why are you so hard to find!

Are you guys still looking for a priest?

Hi Nine - was good talking to you yesterday - don’t forget to message me on Disc so we can stay in touch -Saga#9499

Bumping for visibility

I still think Nine’s name is awesome!

we now also need another water dispenser :slight_smile:

come get in the van we have candy… or brownies… or stuff

I approve this message.

I like candy…

Rumor on the street is that the shaman and priest class leads really knows their stuff.

What do you know about the Warlock lead?

Bumpaga

10char

very creative Naz lol

This is a bump post

Q: What is the internal temperature of a tauntaun?

A: Luke-warm

HA - join Cabal for more great jokes like this.

So, I heard you got Viscidus last night. Might want to go see someone about that.

Resto Shams - where are you?

1 Like

Resto-Shaman here.
Name: Skaath. Realm: Rattlegore

I’m open to server-transferring.
Let me know if you’re interested.