[H]Boomkin LF raiding guild for Shadowlands

Hello, I recently came back from a long break from wow…My guild disbanded the end of BoD and I’m sure a lot of good guilds quit during the end of the BoD tier as well. I am currently looking for a night shift guild that raids after 7 pm pacific time Monday through Thursday. Prefer Horde only please. Just resub and mostly catching up with most of the content that I’ve missed while I was gone. Feel free to ask questions which Bnet= Longsta #11455 or my discord Cutiepie_Long :pizza:#0021

is a new guild looking to fill out our mythic raiding roster for bfa 4/12M pref 470+ , and our roster for SL ( going for CE ) .Raid time 11 30 AM EST Sat/Sun

Add me on btag chaotisch#1208

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Bnice! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there Bnice, we are building a team to push mythic in shadowlands. We raid Thursday: 9pm to 1130pm EST, Friday: 9pm to 1230pm EST. Our Website is https:// faceroll. org(remove the spaces) it has all of the info on the guild and what our goals are.

Thanks

We nightshift friend.

Pretty sure we land in that time slot!!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

same lucidin from dark singularity?