[H][Bonechewer] LFG

My ol main blood/unholy ilvl 459 needed a break from my Dk. Playing atm a Assassination Rogue ilvl 386. Casual player I do M+/ranked-casualPvP/raiding highest I’ve been is heroic on my dk. Looking for chilled guild that does the same diverse game play.

1 Like

Hey bud we do all those things well shooting the Sh** in discord and having fun here our link check us out

1 Like

could be fun

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

1 Like

Hi Nomadbearpvp,

If you are still looking, I would love a chance to talk to you!

My guild is currently rebuilding after a long hiatus and we are looking to grow into a guild very similar to what you are looking for!

I will post my information below for you to look over, and if interested, feel free to add me, and we can chat!

1 Like