[H][Bleeding Hollow] <Internet Champions> - 7/8H - Wed/Fri - AOTC/M+ Focused - LF Healer and DPS

Internet Champions is looking for more friends to progress towards AOTC and M+ key pushing. We’re a very friendly and relaxed group that does not take things too seriously and want to make some new friends to raid and dungeon with.

We’re a group of former Cutting Edge raiders who simply don’t have the time or desire to push for CE anymore. We’re interested in AOTC and doing what we can in Mythic Raids without killing the love of the game for everyone. We’d also be very interested in people who like to push M+ keys on off-nights as well.

We’d love DPS and we don’t really care about the class. We’d love ranged, but we’re not a META guild and we will find a way to make things work for the right person.

Would like to add a solid healer to our core as well, ideally a Priest, Paladin or Shaman. But, we’re flexible for the right person regardless of class.

Raiding Schedule: Wed/Fri 9:30-12:30 est
Discord: https://discord.gg/YFU54mM
How to Apply: https://forms.gle/VbSEgFoEmeak1W5t8

Or contact us through Battle.net or Discord. Join our Discord and message any officer or add one of the two names below.

Gig (Battletag: Gig#1661) or (Discord: Gig#5159)
Mir (Battletag: Mir#1539)

LF pumpers

Friendly, longtime raiders looking to add dps and a healer to our raid team. Flexible on classes for the right people.

Currently 6/8H working on Broodkeeper, starting raiding heroic 1/4 (after the holidays).

Hi there! I am currently leveling up my resto druid and i have a shadow priest leveling with me as well ( we both have plenty of alts to if need be). We like to run mythics and raid but are limited on play time (me more so). We are looking for a more relaxed guild but do want a guild that pushes through new content. We are both Heroic Raiders and over the years have always tried to clear as many (and as high of keys) as possible. We both have big real world commitments that do take up alot of time to so looking for more late night guilds!
My bnet is Kaniele #11677 if interested to talk more!

Is this Original internet champs?

1 Like

@Kanielese Sent you a friend request. No rush, but just fyi :slight_smile:

@Knuq pretty sure we’re the only ones? Internet Champions for Wrath on The Forgotten Coast and moved to Bleeding Hollow after.

hi there! looking forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

Hi there! My friend and I are looking for an active guild to do keys and push AotC with. I pump dps and he can either tank or pump heals. Would definitely love to join you guys if you’re still looking! I just sent you a friend request on discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friendly, longtime raiders looking to add dps and a healer to our raid team. Flexible on classes for the right people.

Currently 7/8H working on Heroic Raszageth, starting raiding heroic 1/4 (after the holidays). Looking for a few more people on Bleeding Hollow to get to 20, so we can farm the easier mythic bosses as well.

Looking for more Heroic Raszageth and onwards!

Looking for a few people to round out our raid so we can start Mythics.

We are currently 7/8H with a couple sub 4% wipes on Raszagath. Looking for people interested in AOTC and entry level mythic raids.

8/8 Heroic! Need a few DPS for starting mythic!!

Hello there! Returning player from a long break here and looking for a new place to push some content in a kinda relaxed way. I have mythic rading experience from WoD onwards but honestly idk if i’ll have the time for that kind of comittement, you know, real life and stuff.
Currently i’m playing Havoc DH but my main was Frost Dk since forever.
My bnet is Vyd#11294
I just filled the google forms :stuck_out_tongue: