[H]BlackCellFaction 9/9M Amirdrassil | 9/9M ASC| CE Vault | Recruiting DPS & Healers!

Working through intermission 2 on Raszageth! Big prog made this week, and so close to Phase 3!!

About to break into P3 Rasz! Almost done!

We’re CE again baby! How many tiers in a row now?! So many. :sunglasses:

Hi, are you still in the market for a tank? I’m 7/8M and have a 418 Prot War & 418 BDK. Disc: Nosajthing#8493 Bnet: Dhampir#1421

1 Like

Congrats at CE. 7/8M 419 Frost DK LFG willing to transfer at the beginning of next patch!

Discord: Hoganis2kool#0080
Bnet: Hoganis2cool#11585

1 Like

We’re still continuing to search for strong DPS performers! Add me on Discord for the quickest reply.

Looking for a strong Shadow priest to push into 10.1 with us!

Looking for additional DPS to continue pushing Aberrus with us!

FE down! Rashok down on Tuesday!

Rashok is down! Onto Michael Zskarn!!

i wanted to join but that jeremy guy in the guild is super toxic! big troll on discord too bad :frowning:

Should reconsider calling others toxic when you randomly join their Discord, unannounced, and proceed to spout hate-speech :slight_smile:

Anyway! More Zskarn prog into Magmorax!

Zskarn is dead. But not a single nerd cheer was to be heard. Magmorax already almost dead, we kill it next week then ONTO THE BIG LEAGUES!

Looking for quality DPS and Healers!!! Magmorax is down, Nelth is up on the chopping block next.

Nelth P3 - 15%! Need 2 healers!

Nelth down. Looking for a new tank immediately for Sark!!!

Sark P3 in progress.

Looking for HEALERS and DPS for post-CE!! Come reclear with us. Sark dies this week or next!!

Mythic Sark dies SOON!

Sark is dead. Time to reclear and relax. :sunglasses: