Havoc Needs Nerfed

I get beat by other classes all the time in raids and yet ppl have the audacity to screech for nerfs to my class.

2 Likes

All the damage in a raid is within 10%, but some classes are funky, i swear i see rets doing always good damage per second but only seeming to have a 50% combat activity rate. So you see stuff like 40k mage 60% uptime: 27% of damage, 130k dps paladin, 20% uptime, been jogging the whole dungeon, 5% of total damage, other tanks: 5-20k dps, 70% of total damage during daily heroics

Yup, life moves on.

I have literally never seen a DH claim the reason they do well is just because they’re skilled.

1 Like

If demon hunters were OP they would be nerfed

but they didnt get nerfed so there fine

1 Like

I challenge you to put out as much DPS as top tier Players can then report back to how easily the class is. I imagine you would only be able to do 20-25k less dps than the top at your best.

PS obviously Blizzard thinks they are fine due to 0 changes in the upcoming balancing patch

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-balance-changes-%E2%80%93-february-25-2020/449864

No Havoc nerfs there. Maybe next month! :smile:

2 Likes

Demon Hunters are OP though.

You have to be blind to not see it.

6 Likes

Nearly every DH about the reason why they are better in vision does.

Just look DH post in this thread, they always end up saying how the other are just not skilled.

1 Like

My dude, you lost me at Warriors have more mobility than DHs…

Also bears haven’t been the primary fc in a long time. DHs took that spot with their omegalulleap tank spec.

Druids are only versatile only because they have 4 specs. Saying they consistently stayed at top 3 for most of WoW’s life is also a huuuge stretch. You would have had to play the higher end content and with a quick character search… no flame.

Overall, druids don’t aren’t dominating as hard this patch. Even if they were, it still doesn’t change the fact that DH does less but does more. My bars feel so empty when I’m playing my DH, but I press blade dance and i’m top dps most of the time :smiley:

4 Likes

Twisting arguments to suit your narrative does you no favours. Can you hyperbole more, pls.

1 Like

How come?

Does this inherently make druids more powerful? No, because you can only be in one spec at a time. We do however lose the ability to take strong traits such as Overwhelming Power on some azerite (they’re replaced with class utility azerite powers), and we lose a row of throughput in our talents across the board for the affinity row, just to highlight a couple of very minute costs to our “class utility”, but otherwise being able to play all roles or having 4 specs is irrelevant to the power of any one of those specs. I’m not more powerful as a Balance druid because I can choose to run a key as Resto or Bear instead.

The sample size for both Vengeance and Guardian are so abysmally low that it isn’t really worth talking about, but if we are going to talk about it, the representation of Vengeance DH vs Guardian Druid favors Vengeance slightly at 15+ level keys, and more heavily favors them at 20+ level keys. Also the highest IO Vengeance DH is higher than the highest IO Guardian Druid. Ultimately though this is all irrelevant to the discussion.

But we aren’t talking about healing, we’re talking about Havoc Demon hunters. We could open up the discussion on healer balance at another time if you’d like.

There are other factors at play than the damage output. For instance, what if a Paladin’s Bubble lasted 2 minutes. I mean, why not? They aren’t on top of the meters…

So there should never be balance changes?

1 Like

Tl;dr
Break one of the only specs that actually feels good to play and drive more players away.

1 Like

What kind of drug are you on??? What did i twist???

Mind adding some point in you argument???

Avel, you obviously do not play a BM hunter. When people state they have the easiest or near easiest rotation they obviously do not play the class. BM has so many GCDs in the way to gain optimal DPS it is depressing. If you are speakin how a BM can go pew pew send pet WQ then OK. Yet, any class is that way for WQs.

I have played both to BOD Heroic DH is no where near as complicated as a BM. You can also add mage, fury/arms, ret, and boomkin to that list. Only hunters who attempt to maximize DPS by microing pet, WA/Timers, etc. understand the complexity of a BM Hunter. They play nothing like Class or Lawl WoD Stampede/Barrage/Rain of Arrows EZ DPS.

Terrible argument. Just because Blizzard didn’t change anything doesn’t mean that they know what they are doing.

Shimmer+gpy is still in the game.
Enhancement shamans are still nowhere to be found.
They added more RNG with corruption.

1 Like

If that’s how happy you are to play the spec you call your main joy and love i’m good. i’m good. it’s really like the first time of any of the expacs where warlocks and triple dpses didn’t get all top 3 spots. And yet complain about the tanking shortage… And then nerf our tank dps… and then nerf our tank mobility… and then nerf our tank stuns… and then the tank dps specs too. Yup, fine, just fine. What, you gonna demand that Havoc DH turns into guardian bear pressing a whopping 1 singular button every 8 seconds having nothing to do like consider stock and retirement plans like a rogue?

No doubt the +3% damage upgrade they’re getting next week will turn the tides!

Yes, 3%… even tho every other class listed on that balance wave is getting 5%.

2 Likes

Warriors having more mobility than DH’s?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is a reason why the meme “no path available” is a thing.

Let me know when warriors get passive movement speed from mastery, have a dash which as 2 charges and has a low cd. Can disengage and can double jump / glide for extra distance.

I have to talent into a single target stun as fury. Which makes it so I only have 1 charge on charge if I do.

7 Likes

Alright guys i got it!

What Gd players ask for
o Fair and balanced gameplay
o World PVP without flight
o Cool and interesting Allied races

What we’ve gotten
o PVP vendors removed
o World pvp vulture fests of 5v1 of flyers and two seaters camping the unflying until they /camp and unsub.
o 1/10th the population of WoTLK
o If you want to 20 man scheduled non cross server mythic raid, you have a whopping 1 ally server.
o Blizzard gave mechagnomes
o Every class gets jump removed and walk speed reduced to 10% as leaden feet becomes a new affix. Casters instead immediately start falling through into the void upon casting and any offensive mob tick instantly resets a whole cast.
o After pathfinder was so sucessful, next comes faceplanter, forcing all faces into the glorious ground so you can see every inch the devs wanted you to see, every INCH, and slash walk finder, where until you get it,

o Your keyboard rotations now randomly switches between DVORAK and Algerian… at no notice, whatsoever in a new affix.

o A new affix borrowed from Starcraft literally exists solely to give epileptic people seizures.

1 Like

They’ve sacrificed everything! What have you given?
Just saying i play dh and i honestly prefer the tank spec over the dps spec. But i will say that rogues mages hunters and druids are right up there with dh. So do they buff your class to match or nerf them to your expectations? When will it end? Seriously all i ever see is people complaining about x class not being on par with y class or the famed Flavor of the Month class situation. Its a hard decision to decide what needs a buff or a nerf and how it’ll affect the other classes or could that nerf become a bug that really becomes game breaking.
Just my 2 cents of rambling opinions.