Havoc DH seeking Friendly Raiding Guild

Looking for a friendly (read: non-toxic) raiding guild that has room for an LFR superstar in search of more challenging content. I’m generally top 3 DPS and more often than not the last one standing during a wipe. Raz and I are practically BFFs given the amount of 1 on 1 time we have together.

I was recently brave enough to sign up for a normal VotI pug and managed to get 5/8 before the group disbanded. Now Daddy is HUNGRY.

I’d love to get in with a group of kind humans who would be willing to tolerate my acclimation from LFR to Normal / Heroic. This is preferable to trying to convince pug leaders that I don’t totally suck every time I want to raid lol.

I’m super friendly and occasionally funny. I’ve been playing for a very long time and can play all of the classes / roles.

If you think you might have a spot for a lowly casual DH like me - feel free to give me a holla!

Hi saw your post Out For blood is 6/8 heroic looking for more dps we raid Tuesday/Thursday 830-1130 est. We are focused on AOTC and looking to expand our core group. Looking for more chill people to kill internet dragons with .would like to chat if this sounds interesting to you My btag is tetrisguy#1895

Hi Cestfini, “Bada Bing” (21+) may be a good fit for you. We have basically just started raiding into N vault and are N 3/8, but having to pug for people to try to progress further is difficult, and we need more people for our raid. We raid on Th & F 7-10pm EST, w/ an optional Sat. (same time period) if guildies want it. Most of our membership is much older, and our raids are mechanics based instead of dps based. Our GM who also raid leads wants everyone to shut off the meters, literally. We have a chatty Discord, and besides raiding, we do practically everything else that the game offers. if we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info./invite. I’m usually online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me, and just would like to join, just apply to “Bada Bing” through guild finder, and I’ll invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!

Hi Cestfini - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on what you’ve said I think you would be a good fit for our team/guild. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

hey there!! i’m with We Dont Wait On Nerfs, a friendly guild here on stormrage that is more than welcoming of new players! Feel free to add me on Disc: Edelian#5773 or Bnet: Edelian#1858 and we can chat!

Booty bay hotdogs is who you have been waiting for! Your come for the content and stay for the hotdogs! Omni#9776 on disc

Hi There

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)