Havoc DH Raider returning from 8.0 LF Raid Team

Hello all,

With all the hype surrounding this patch I am returning to WoW after a well needed break from the game. I am currently LF a Raid team to join because all of the people I played with quit around the same time I did and they have not come back. I am not someone that only gets on for raids I am very active at all different times and I LOVE running keys and as a washed up Glad I still enjoy PvP as well. Before I took my break my parses I would say were good all orange and purple. And yes I have AoTc from the first raid tier but for me and the team I would be looking to join I want to be pushing cutting edge every raid tier. Another little thing about me im a very social person and I like to joke and have a good time while playing this game so if you are a super serious team that does not take well to people joking in coms I may not be for you and I am cool with that. With that being said though I am not saying im going to be joking around during a pull while everyone is trying to focus but in between I try to keep it funny to keep everyone in good spirits. If you have any other questions or concerns or need my logs from the first tier feel free to hit me up on bnet and ill be glad to talk and if not thanks for reading anyways.

-Cripzy

btag: Cryptic#1819

8:30 est and later for raid start times as well forgot to put that in.

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2/9M 2/2H [US-Horde]

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Casual Mythic Progression. Most of us have been together since WoD. Flask, Potions, Enchants and feasts all provided during raid.

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Mythic plus daily with members competing for Raider IO Rank.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting one Tank

Healers: Recruiting One Healer or flex healer.

DPS: Recruiting all Dps

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 8/9m Uldir (took a break during BoD… Leadership had IRL)
7/7m EN | 9/10m Nighthold | 13/13m HFC |10/10m BRF
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Druid / Hpal / Monk / Rsham
Tank = Closed
Melee = Open
Ranged = Open

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our new team for 8.2 EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549 (Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 (Recruiting Officer)

Reach are heavily recruiting and running interviews asap so reach out to me and we can talk and get things moving.