Now Closed

Now Closed

1 Like

Hey there, I’m not sure how hardcore of a guild you’re looking for but if you’d like something that’s a little more towards the casual end we’d love a Havoc DH! I’ll leave all our copy-paste below but If you’re interested please hit me up, hope to hear from you!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hello! This is a long shot but if you’re willing to raid for an additional hour AND faction transfer AND server transfer (it’ll be worth it!), please let me know.

I’m gonna keep this as short as possible.

I’m a somewhat returning raider who has raided in the top 10 US, as well as various top 50 guilds. I’ve successfully created and maintained multiple guilds which have all achieved CE within a relevant time span. The goal is simple, CE every tier moving forward within a reasonable time.

This is going to be a fresh start. I don’t care if you have ZERO mythic exp, this is a place where you can start. All I ask is that you know how to play your class, and understand the resources available to you to improve. I’ve always believed in having fun while raiding, and plan to keep it that way.

What you need to know:

• Raid times and days will be Tues / Thurs 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

• Have a set of raiders already ready to go, all CE experience.

• Fun and engaging environment.

• As mentioned above, NO prior mythic exp required, just know your class and how to PUMP.

What we’re recruiting:

• DPS (both melee and ranged)
  • Healers

I know what it takes to achieve CE and clear end game content. If you’re looking for a new start, or looking to break into mythic raiding for the first time, this is a fantastic opportunity. If you’d like to apply, feel free to add me to bnet: Supremacy#11937

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST. We are just raiding Thursdays until January. There is still some space on our raid roster for dps. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Any non-mail dps
1 Healer

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. We also have a social/alt raid on Sundays at 7:30pm EST.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Still looking around, and getting in touch with people.

Hey there!

Wanted to send out an invite. My guild is currently filling out our raid team for 9.2 and have a few more DPS spots open (dont have a DH currently either). We raid Wed/Thurs 7:30PM-10PM EST. We’re a fun bunch, but we also get down to business when it comes to clearing bosses. We were AoTC in 9.1 but had a few drop out before we started our Mythic progression and are currently looking to fill out a dedicated group to run deep into Mythic for 9.2. The Guild is on Eonar. We’d love if you’d like to transfer over to join the guild, but are also completely cool with players from other servers for the raid group, and you’re always welcome to transfer if you see fit. Feel free to PM me on Discord if you’d be interested.

Thanks!

-Sylris ( Xyzizzle#0932 on Discord )

Hey there are you still looking for a guild? We are currently looking for a DPS DH. Newly formed guild of players returning to the game for 9.2. Our raid times are 8:30-11:30 Tuesday-Thursday. If you’d like some more info free free to hit me up on Bnet or Discord

BNET: JPlocher#1794
Discord: Justin#4150

1 Like

Hi there. Grimfrost on Emerald Dream is currently seeking a DH. 8/10M in SoD. W/TH 830-1130 EST. Let me know if you’d like to talk.