Havoc DH LF Guild

Hello!
I’m currently in search of a guild to finish out 9.1 and go into 9.2 with! I’m currently 6/10H, 1/10M due to my guild falling apart a few weeks into 9.1 and me taking a break shortly after. However I have AoTC for the past 4-5 raid tiers as well as a decent amount of mythic exp.

I’d love to find a guild where raiding/progression is as much of a priority as just having fun/enjoying playing with each other! It doesn’t matter which faction or server, I’d be more than willing to transfer if I find a guild that seems like a good fit! I hope you all had a great thanksgiving, and take care! ^-^

You can reach me on discord or bnet!
Discord: Catharsis#6666
Bnet: Dahlia#11592

We are currently looking for people! on Zul Jin is recruiting we just hit 10/10N and will be going into heroic in the next week or 2. Our individual prog is more varied as some are 7/10M we raid Sunday and monday 6:30pm EST to 10PM if that sounds like something you’d be interested in let me know discord:falixs#8781

Hey Phantomic!

I sent you a discord request- I’d love to chat with you :slight_smile:

Hey Phatomic,

[THE VENDING MACHINE] is a small guild of friends on Black Dragonflight, that have been playing WoW together for the last couple of years. Whenever we’re not raiding, you will always find a couple of us on Discord casually running mythic+, leveling alts, or socializing while playing other games. We would love to fill our guild with fresh new faces that are interested in raiding and mythic+ content. Here’s some more information on the guild:

Raiding: We do that!

We are currently 9/10 Heroic SoD, we raid on Friday from 8:00 - 10:30 PM ET and sometimes on Thursday from 8:00 - 10:00. We are hoping to get AOTC (as we did in a different guild with CN) and would love to also attempt a few mythic bosses just to see how far we get. We also enjoy alt runs in normal if you want to gear/test other characters.

Mythic+: We love running M+ content!

Most of the guild members are pushing towards or have already achieved KSM this season and are always willing to push keys. Even if you have no experience with M+, we’re happy to help you out! Dungeons are so much more fun with guildies than random PUGS.

Socializing/Other Games: We’re always online doing something!

While we are primarily a WoW guild, we all play other games too. Currently a lot of the community members are heavily invested in Phasmaphobia. We like to try and run social game nights in Discord so we can just get together, have a couple drinks if you want, and play some silly games.

If you think this sounds like the guild for you, or you just want more people to hang out with while playing WoW, feel free to toss me a message:

Battletag: Bryguy#11454

Discord: BryguytheFirth#0321

Hello Phantomic!

[The Numpty Brigade] is looking for more players to establish a raid team before 9.2 and aim to achieve AotC this tier along the way!

Our numbers are slowly but surely building and would love to chat! I have sent a request on discord.

Not sure if you are open to a faction/server change but we are looking for raiders to finish out this tier and bolster our numbers in 9.2. Here is our current ad below and I added you on bnet if you would like to chat further. Happy hunting!

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed - US THRALL is a semi casual adult/mature raiding guild looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players that have been playing together for a long time.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. The Attendance boss has been an obstacle.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome.

TANKS (1)

MYTHIC PLUS NEEDS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY NEEDS

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild. Anyone who loves to gather and farm mats is a bonus.

What we expect.
Players who want to join a community and be active. We are quite active in discord usually M-F and suggest to anyone joining to do the same. This is where you will see the most activity and get to know the rest of the guild.

For raiders
We do expect you to know your class, do your best and be open to constructive feedback because frankly, we all want those bosses killed.

Keep you main character up to date, current. Running Mythic Plus is encouraged and no raid logging. The last thing we want to see is raiders who are only present on raid days. We get that real life is a thing we all have one, but it you intend to raid we want people to be engaged in the process and with the rest of the raiders.

…and most importantly WANT to be part of a team. Enshadowed has been our home for over 10 years and we welcome people looking for a place to call home and make new friends. Guild hoppers trying to get the highest progression, (ya know that one guild with one boss more killed and so on) well…this is not the place for you Sad that this needs to be said but …we want invested team members.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155

Hi Phantomic!

I’m Kiuayoukai from the horde guild Found a Green Quest. I think we might be a good fit for you. We are a smaller, but growing guild who enjoys clearing content while having fun playing with each other! I sent a friend request on battletag. Below is a link from our guild recruitment. If you’re interested, I would love to have a chat with you! Hope to hear from you soon & hope you have a happy holidays!

[H][US][Zul’jin] Found a Green Quest is recruiting!