Havoc DH LF early Afternoon AOTC guild

Hello!

Havoc DH & Veng OS Looking for a AOTC & M+ guild. I’m currently in the process of picking a new server to roll while I seek out a guild with a suitable schedule. I have 15 years of raid experience across multiple MMOs. I’m just looking to take it easy with Dragonflight, no real interested in jumping back into CE level of raiding at this time.

Available times
Mon-Thur: 12pm - 8pm EST
Fri/Sat: 3pm - 11pm

Hey dude, Morning Mayhem might be your thing! Our full recruitment thread is here.

We run two raid teams - one running 9:30am-12pm EST and the other running 2pm-4pm, both on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We do alt raids on weekends (depending on interest) and sometimes club our two raid teams together to take down the first boss or so of mythic but we’re not a CE raid guild by any means. We’re AOTC every raid tier and as for keys, there’s a ton of us running at pretty much all times of the day - from littles to +20s!

Our officer/raid lead deets are in the recruitment post but you can always hit them up in game when the servers come back - just message anyone in guild and we can point you to someone to speak to if you want to know more.

Reaching out on Discord, this sounds like a great fit!