Havoc DH, Ele Shaman, Fury Warrior LF Mythic Prog Guild

We are currently looking for a 18+ Mythic guild. We are seasoned mythic raiders who are looking for a mythic progression guild that raids 6-9 hrs per week. Our previous raid experience is listed below.

Will NOT faction change!

Raid Progression
Castle Nathria - 10/10H, 7/10M Mythic (This was back in February, Guilds were losing players fast the the roster died out so we stopped raiding)

Availability:
6:00pm to 1:00am EST, 2/3 Days A Week.

Warcraft Logs:
Chickenfing - Illidan, Havoc DH: 224 ilvl
Achieved gladiator title last season
(Switched from DH to WW monk right at the start of the tier so only did one mythic clear on the DH but has some decent parses. DH is main and has been playing it for 4 years.)
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/chickenfing#difficulty=4

Doryni - Illidan, Ele Shaman: 226 ilvl
(Healed CN as resto so parses are for resto. Only did so because our current guild really needed the healer and we wanted to help out. DPS main but still have healer parses you can check.)
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/doryni#difficulty=4&metric=dps

Ovenproofed- Thrall, Fury Warrior: 226 ilvl
/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/ovenproofed

Battle Tags:
Shaman: Dorini#1815
DH: Chickenfing#1322

Discord:
DH: Chickenfing#8820

Hello there, I’ll hit you up on discord.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Bump! post!

added you on discord. Dad Bod Zul’jin

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank - Non DH
  • Healers - Resto Druid, disc priest
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock, Boomy
  • Melee DPS - Havoc DH, WW monk

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

I’ll take all of you full time slots if your interested Tuesdays / Wednesday 8pm to 11pm est guaranteed AoTc with hard push into mythic content don’t want to promise CE cuz I don’t know if we will get it but we will try if any interest at all reach me at Sig#9905 on Discord or on Battle.net at Sig#11142

Bump Post!

Hey, we are currently looking for a few more DPS to fill out our team, if you are at all interested would love to chat!

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

sorry for the late reply. But I feel we might tick a lot of your needs. We are an 18+ only guild…hell the guild is 16 years old, with most of our leadership being around their 40’s and we have room for all 3 players.

We have mythic/server first experience going back to BC and our times work for you.

We are rebuilding our roster after moving from a dead server. We will be pushing Heroic till we get 20 then move to Mythic and will push that as far as we can. We are a 2 night a week guild.

We have been around since 2006 so have some longevity and friendships built over many years.

Can find more info here

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966