Havoc Dh 440 Lf Sat-Sun Guild

Looking for a mythic raiding guild that (RAIDS SATURDAY-SUNDAY’S)

Class-demon hunter/havoc
Faction- Alliance don’t want to go horde.
Cleared-Heroic Ep “just came back from uldir break” logs are (meh)
Btag- Robrocop#11984
Discord- Supermarty#1601
Server- Whisperwind (Willing to transfer)
Available -ONLY Saturday-Sunday’s
Hoa: lvl 66
Ilvl:440

Can provide logs from uldir and when I was raiding in legion.

Veteran player since vanilla. Took a break and recently came back. Was 4/8m Uldir on hunter. Can provide logs for that. 6/9m Tos, 6/11m antrous. Looking for a heroic/mythic guild.

Hey Bardmarty,

If you are willing to go horde, we are looking for more dps. We raid on Sat/Sun.

Transcend of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Transcend:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 10 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with. We are looking for individuals with great personalities that want to mythic raid.

Currently seeking:
Healer: Disc Priest, Mistweaver, Resto Druid
Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest
Melee DPS: Windwalker Monk, Fury Warrior, Rogue, Ret Paladin, Havoc DH

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2
Mythic EP: 3/8

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
In game characters: Healing, Susira, Dev, Naga, Kilig, Cutiepancake, To

Don’t want to faction change. Updated my post.

Hi there!

I represent the Alliance guild “Vigilant” on Sargeras. We have two teams, both teams having cleared Mythic in past tiers. I am specifically representing the weekend team which raids Sat/Sun 8-11PM CST. We are seeking skilled players such as yourself so that we can continue to push our team towards cutting edge in a fun, more laid back but still structured environment. I have included our forum post below with more information, including our guild website.

We hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

Remain ever Vigilant,
Unholy

(sent you a btag request from MightyMal#1583 if you would like more information)