Havoc DH 405 item lvl, looking for mythic raiding guild

Havoc DH 405 item lvl, 3/9 mythic experience, looking for a mythic raiding guild. Thank you.

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a havoc demon hunter to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond. This is a guaranteed core spot as we currently do not have a dps demon hunter for the magic damage debuff.

We are currently 9/9H 5/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hello, below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal
Sublime
AOTC 3/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid
Havak#11708

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.