Having trouble making decisions as Feral

Says the guy who forgot that swipe was buffed by bleeds.

As I mentioned before, This has all been figured out last year . Youre extremely late to the party. If x3 GL was as great as you’re suggesting than we would certainly see that reflected in the logs. Sadly, it isn’t.

You know what is though? Moc/predator builds with 3xWFR.

Says the guy impyling primal wrath does not provide a bleed and therefore would buff swipe anyway. You would also be losing out on the additional 25% damage on that bleed. No wonder why you are behind, you are using outdated information. You really think there hasnt been buffs/nerfs/hotfixes in a years worth of information? You can barely go one week without something being hotfixed these days.

Primal wrath typically isn’t your first attack. Being that it needs combo points. Did you forget that part too? Lol

If you arent opening with a stealthed rake then you should quit feral. You only need 1 cp to apply the dot and then you have a 12 second window to refresh it. I bet you didnt know that a 1 cp rip and a cp 5 rip deal the same dot damage, the only difference is the duration.

Lol. More personal attacks. How about you address the math that’s been provided to you in the other thread :slight_smile:

And sit down before I school you on damage per energy.

I already did if you would get some glasses
Also, I find it funny you have no counter arguement. Must mean I am right.

Yeah man talk about damage per energy when we are talking about one spell that costs energy and one spell that does not. Very intellectual comparison there. Please go back to school and focus on your critical thinking skills.

Does a 1cp primal wrath deal more damage than swipe in your fictional world too? LMFAO

I mean one swipe does 3k damage overall
An unbuffed one cp primal wrath does 12k damage overall
So yeah I do. LMFAO

You negate the energy refund from soft by using PW at 1cp vs a 4-5 cp, so your literally paying to do less damage, as primal wrath’s direct damage is laughable at best.Yes you get your rip applied sooner, But we’re talking 1 tick sooner. You have just spent 2 globals and 20 energy to do less damage, Congrats!

Thrash is required for WFR and it provides the bleed buff for swipe. Begin with thrash, swipe to 5 cp then use PW.

1. You numbers are incorrect as your still not taking into account the 20% buff swipe from bleeds as well as the bonus from WFR.

2. Your statement would only hold any truth if you were to only swipe once for the full duration of that 12 second rip, but you just admitted to refreshing rip with another primal wrath only 2-3 globals later. That’s not 12 seconds. You applied rip for 2 ticks at best.

Okay I am sorry I will add 20% damage to 3000 to make it 3600.

Of course if I cast swipe 12 times vs one primal wrath then swipe is going to do more damage.

If you want to make that comparison, compare 12 primal wrath to 12 swipes.
If energy is not a problem for you, compare how much damage each global does for one cast. The answer you would find, is that primal wrath does more damage per cast than swipe.

Primal wrath’s direct damage does more damage than a swipe. So no it’s not laughable whats laughable is not buffing your damage by 25% by not using bloodtalons.

It’s simple as that.

WHY in gods name would you open with a thrash when you could be using a rake that does 125% increased damage and then thrash/swipe spam. Talk about wasting damage.

Even if there are 5+ targets that single rake is going to do more damage than that your aoe thrash.

You don’t get it.

A 5 point PW is free. In fact you actually get paid back 5 energy to use it.

A 1cp PW doe less direct damage and costs 20 energy.

Stop using PW @ 1cp

Use thrash.

You dont get it. You use it to apply to the dot debuff while you are stacking CP and to fish for extra combo points. If you don’t you are literally wasting damage. Seriously it’s like talking to a brick wall at this point. Go test it out for yourself please and then come back with your findings ready for a discussion. Thank you.

Rip ticks every 2 seconds. It takes 3-4 globals to hit 5cp and apply a full Pw for free.

Youre paying 20 energy to to have it up 1 tick sooner and do 1/5 of its direct damage.

That’s energy wasted that’s not being used on swipe.

This is how delusional you are.

I give an example of how one primal wrath even with 1 cp does more damage than a single swipe and you think im using it my rotation. That one cp wrath is going to give 2 rip ticks. That a potential for 2 free combo points and I didn’t even have to swipe. That means more finisher moves.

You realize they are called finishing moves for a reason? They do more damage then the combo generating ones.
Spoken like someone who can’t admit they are wrong.
LMFAO

I know you are. You already admitted you don’t use thrash or 3xWFR.

That means You rely on rip for your bleed buff, so you apply it ASAP. Wasting energy to do so.

Either that or you just take one target and swipe to 5 cp on the rest of the pull without any bleed buff.

It’s no wonder swipe is only 18% of your damage.

Like I said, imagine starting a fight and not using RAKE, which is a bleed in case you were wondering. LMFAO

If you are not applying rake to every target ~3-4 targets. Again, you are missing on higher dps.

On aoe pulls with 4+ mobs? Absolutely

The stealth buff from rake is going to deal more dps than hitting one swipe on x4 targets bud.

Yeah, because you don’t use thrash or WFR