Having hotfix problems. Anyone else having similar issues?

I recently played wow very soon after the latest update. I had lighting issues in Tanaris where after I was doing the robotic chicken quest in that area after traveling a certain distance (going parallel to Gadgetzan) There was a clear line that I crossed where the lighting switched to be noticeably over-brightened. And going before that line would fix the lighting and it stayed consistent crossing how ever many times I did. Secondly a pretty severe animation bug. I was playing a dwarf priest that I had just made and simply after casting one spell (smite in this instance) the other smites I chained afterwards didn’t have the casting animation, only the actual caste animation would show up after finishing the spell. So, very consistently about half the time the character will stay in it’s normal idol position while chaining the smite spell. Although, sometimes while chaining smite the casting animation will randomly start working again. This also happened with lesser heal, and I assume any normal casting spell with the dwarf may have this similar issue. It’s bad because it’s not only very obvious, but it happens almost every time a spell is cast.

I did have a few addons previously. I had guide lime, questi, and a popular bag storage addon. All I chose to be automatically disabled by the prompt given before entering the game. The prompt asking to remove addons do to the new update and that previous addons may no longer be compatible. Although they were disabled if they are very likely to be causing this please tell me.