Haven Guild Recruitment

Greetings to all former, current, and returning players. Haven is primarily a social guild: all are welcome, whether it be a someone fresh to the game with a level one character, or someone who has been around for a while just looking for a change in scenery. We do not classify ourselves as a “progression” guild; however, we do all the content as one might imagine. We have a strong group of people who work well together and push keys on a consistent basis, and if we don’t, that’s alright as well. More often than not we’re joking around in discord. We will be actively pushing the 8.3 content and helping others understand it. We have social events every other week ranging from naked runs, alms for the poor, xmog runs, pvp events(rated and otherwise).

Our officers come from different time-zones in the US, so you can be sure one of us will be online at any given time. We make decisions together, none of us on a whim. We take our responsibilities seriously, but do not denounce open criticism and are always willing to adjust to accommodate for other’s peoples needs(for example, they changed the night we raid so I could be more actively involved).
We have four officers as of now, and are looking to expand to 1-2 more.

It may not seem like much given our realm cluster but some of us in the guild are the top of our classes in our realm. We are not elitists by any means; we are always helping each other be better, via the form of class adjustments, understanding mechanics, all the way to each pull of each dungeon depending on group composition.

I have been with Haven for six months now, and I have yet to see an iota of drama or conflict. We kind of consider ourselves a guild family, but are respectful and amiable to others, and have had a plethora of people server swap to join our ranks.

If you are interested, come as you are. Tank/Heal/Dps….we do not assign roles or demand anything of anybody. Most of all, come to have fun, it’s a game after all. Hope to see you in there!

Cheers!
-Hawke-