Haven’t played since wrath and confused ab ICC

Me and 2 friends are doing timewalking northrend to level 18-50, and we want to do the icecrown citadel raid at the end. Raid finder doesn’t support it, and we will be OP for it by 50. Should we stop at level 30 and go back to the original timeline and try to find 7 other people to run with us?

I can’t give you specifics given that I’m only into the endgame content. I’ve heard tales of project 30 where players twink and run old raids. I’m sure you can find a discord or something on the web about it. Best I can do is point you in the right direction. Good luck!

1 Like

If you want to run it with no overlevel bonuses, you’ll need to run it by level 34. (The overlevel bonus for Wrath doesn’t kick in until 35, so you do get a bit of slack on the level.) Although as long as you have access to Chromie Time, you can run it at higher levels. (Chromie Time becomes unavailable at 50, but it’s more obnoxious to turn on after 48 when the Shadowlands starter quest becomes available.)

The last time I tested, the bonus damage for the overlevel bonus was as follows. (I didn’t test the damage reduction bonus, as that’s a lot harder.)

Level Damage Bonus
35 x5
36 x22
37 x39
38 x56
39 x73
40 x90

So, you might try 3 manning the 10 man versions at 35 (with Chromie Time off) for a bit of a challenge if you don’t want to try and track down other appropriate level players.