Have you picked your Race/Class yet?

you’re looking at it

I have totally and completely made up my mind like 5 times now. And then changed it again in a week or two.

2 Likes

Night Elf Mohawk.

5 Likes

I’m having a lot of trouble choosing but I think I’m gonna go orc shaman and undead mage.

Also just a heads up with the gnomish mind control helmet. It doesn’t work like a priest’s mind control where you actually take control of the target character but basically makes them a pet for the duration. I also don’t think it works if you have a pet out like a hunters or warlocks but I’m not sure.

If I end up playing with people I know irl, I’m gonna go human priest so we can get into dungeons fasters. If I play solo then I’ll probably go nelf hunter.

Ive crossed out warrior priest and druid. Rogue is most likely as It has been my main 80% of the time since classic but its a pretty hard choice right now.

I think the only thing I’ve counted out is Druid and Hunter. A ton of it comes down to what my friends and I do as far as Alliance/Horde and none of us have seem to be able to pin that down.

Odds are I’ll play 2 Horde will be Shaman/Lock, Alliance will be Lock/Paladin

This isn’t going to work how you hope it does.

1 Like

Human priest, I’m so exciting haha.

Can’t decide its pathetic

1 Like

Male undead warrior, the best looking race in Dreadnaught’s Battlegear set.

Human retribution paladin

I want to get hype for Dwarf Priest because of Fear Ward and it’s the only spellcaster class Dwarves had after Beta (Mage was removed before launch from them) but I never liked Priest, probably won’t ever like Priest.

I know I’m going to have a Main, Alt, and Bank Alt on each faction. One of those mains will be a Hunter since that was what my original toon was. The other is likely going to be either a Mage or a Warlock, most likely Mage because of portals.

I might change my mind about Dwarf Priest later, if only because the only Mage options on Alliance are Humans or Gnomes at this stage.

As far as races go, I like Dwarves and Tauren mostly while also liking Orcs and Trolls a bit.

The must haves are Beast Mastery Hunter and Frost Mage, though.

True. This is all very true. But I was just thinking about going with the classics now. Undead warlock and priest along with a Troll rogue.

Undead are just badass.

PvE tauren resto shaman herbs and alch;

Race will be human or dwarf… undecided if I want to play a rogue (most likely) or warrior. I’ve played rogue most of my wow career from sometime in 06 until I quit just before legion with the exception of a short period during wrath where my guild need a main tank and I switched to war.

Not sure about race yet but most likely rogue, priest, warrior, horde side

Troll Hunter
Undead Rogue

:cocktail: