Have you picked your Race/Class yet?

Thank you, was just curious. Someone else in the thread said they wanted to make a troll warlock, and I know those were not in vanilla either.

<— This combination. This very character. I want to do it again, and not be 14, and know where to get defensive stance before level 30.

2 Likes

Loos like you’re right! Guess I should have watched the vids. Not sure why I’m miss-remembering Troll warlocks back then.

gnome frost mage
nelf beastmastery hunter
human holy paladin
troll holy priest

Undead priest have such a great backstory for RP purposes. So even if you dont RP, you can certainly get some mileage out of a cool intro! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Human Mage.

I prefer to play a class that isn’t mostly auto-attacking while leveling.

This character was my vanilla character, but Human back then… By the Titans I have no idea how I didnt go insane leveling a pally to 60. It did get better at 50 when I could go to Western Plaguelands and use exorcism on the Undead.

Oh, and I also want to never EVER be forced to heal in a raid again. (My guild had a policy of: “If you have at least one heal spell, you were a healer” in raids).

I was the same age back then too.

My biggest mistake was thinking that having a higher level requirement for a weapon meant it was better, so I when I got to a high enough level, I sold Verigan’s Fist for a Vendor White-Quality weapon … ;>_>

I am planning on a NE Hunter, Dwarf Warrior, and maybe a NE Druid. I started the game as a hunter and want it to be my main. I also have a love for the Blacksmithing profession though so I want a character that can really utilize it which is either Warrior or Paladin and Pallys aren’t that good in Vanilla from what I have heard (DPS-wise at least).

you’re looking at it

I have totally and completely made up my mind like 5 times now. And then changed it again in a week or two.

2 Likes

Night Elf Mohawk.

5 Likes

I’m having a lot of trouble choosing but I think I’m gonna go orc shaman and undead mage.

Also just a heads up with the gnomish mind control helmet. It doesn’t work like a priest’s mind control where you actually take control of the target character but basically makes them a pet for the duration. I also don’t think it works if you have a pet out like a hunters or warlocks but I’m not sure.

If I end up playing with people I know irl, I’m gonna go human priest so we can get into dungeons fasters. If I play solo then I’ll probably go nelf hunter.

Ive crossed out warrior priest and druid. Rogue is most likely as It has been my main 80% of the time since classic but its a pretty hard choice right now.

I think the only thing I’ve counted out is Druid and Hunter. A ton of it comes down to what my friends and I do as far as Alliance/Horde and none of us have seem to be able to pin that down.

Odds are I’ll play 2 Horde will be Shaman/Lock, Alliance will be Lock/Paladin

This isn’t going to work how you hope it does.

1 Like

Human priest, I’m so exciting haha.

Can’t decide its pathetic

1 Like

Male undead warrior, the best looking race in Dreadnaught’s Battlegear set.

Human retribution paladin