Have not gotten void focus recipe drop

Been playing for days on this toon and no drop for the void focus crafting font. I have many other alt toons and that recipe has dropped with them. I have gotten the food recipes, but not the focus one. Inscription has the void focus recipe, right?

Check you bags and check your inscription bag if you use one. They like to hide there. I didn’t know I was getting the LW patterns until I did an actual search for them in my bags.

From checking wowhead…

not seeing a world drop.

1 Like

Forgive my noob questions but I looked at the link you provided, I have all those recipes. So inscription does not get a void focus font like blacksmithing, leatherworking and tailors do? (If not, explains why I haven’t gotten the drop for it)

That’s what it looks like to me. It looks like something that is particular to those professions that craft armor

Thank you for your replies. My comment on that is that inscription should. I can make an off-hand weapon, I should be able to craft higher ilvl stuff like the other professions.

/shrug

Well, if you wanna suggest it, make a post on the profession forums or use the ingame suggestion tool so the devs will at least see your request.

1 Like

There are recipes for inscription available from both the Uldum and Vale quartermaster - once you reach high enough rep level.

No other professions have this available. Maybe that’s the trade off?

1 Like