Have A Heart, People

I have never seen blizzard come out and say they are transgender. Please provide a source for that because I didn’t see it.

Hence, the example that I used as number 4, and yet you just assumed that the person was “trolling” from making a mistake, and then falsely reported them without thinking of the possibility that maybe they didn’t know the same amount of information as you.

No.

There’s no excuse for crappy behavior.
If you’re cussing at my friends, being a douche to people in battlegrounds, being homophobic/ect, I’m reporting.

I don’t care how bad your day was.
We’re all having bad days lately. It’s not an excuse.

The faster our communities stop being used as punching bags for frustrated people with no social skills the better.

5 Likes

I skimmed this thread, read some posts, saw some arguments about “hateful speech”, this and that.

All I see is people being experimented on. A big social experiment taking place, has been for years now and probably conducted by those few with too much money and time on their hands.

I’ll probably be labeled a conspiracy theorist or something, insulted, etc… for this thought but it doesn’t really matter.

Doesn’t change the fact that this is happening. Has been for a long time now.

Lately it’s masks. Covid, 24/7. It’s so incredibly boring. It’s all over, too.
Tv, internet, people I come across when I go to the store, beach, etc… it’s everywhere.

People get mad at you if you mess up, call someone a “he” or “she” or by their old name, not because you’re being rude but because you didn’t know something they expect you to know.
You get attacked, called names, can’t have a conversation, get excluded.

It sucks. It’s outcasting others for just being themselves. Casting aspersions upon their character when you don’t even know them.

And it’s all because of that social experiment that’s going on. This isn’t a theory, btw.
It’s fact.

It’s been talked about in corporate meetings, with big names you’d all know.
Those meetings are so very dull but if you can stay awake and listen, you hear them outline it.
That was about 10 years ago they outlined what’s happening now.

Anyway, I’d rather talk about what’s going on either with the game or with the real world events.
Not some experiment we’re all getting sucked into. There’s got to be some good jokes somewhere but I doubt I’ll find them here so I’m going to go now.
'Bye.

3 Likes

If we’re now equating “false-flagging” conspiracies to literal “the virus is a hoax and masks are useless” conspiracies, I’m out of here.

2 Likes

They don’t specifically say the word “transgender”, but I think given Pelagos presented as a woman in life, wishes to be identified as a man, and chose a male form in Bastion when given the ability to do so, makes it pretty clear.

Stop telling people to have a heart

Tell them to use their damn brains and stop wasting food to power their brain if they’re about to say something stupid

And yes I consider being a total douche to be stupid

2 Likes

How about no?

If I see someone throwing insults, profanity, slurs, or doing anything else that is a violation of the rules I report them.

There is no “bad day” protection from the rules. Sorry.

3 Likes

Nate, I’ve read some of your posts. You are an intelligent person, seem to care about others, etc… so I’m assuming you have a good heart.

Read the whole thread before you decide on an opinion of what I wrote.
It’s about behaviour.
You may understand then.

Have a g’day.

1 Like

See that isn’t clear to me. I used in that thread the eg. I want to come back as a cat in my next life if I have a choice, that doesn’t change what I am now.

If blizzard wants to put a transgender character in they should just do it right, none of this wishy washy straddle the fence business of different in life than in death because that just makes the statement ridiculous in my view.

It makes it clear to you because you were made aware about that information before posting about them on the forums. Others, that didn’t read the blue post or have access to alpha would not have the same knowledge about the individual as you, so you shouldn’t assume that they do and then report them for trolling if they make a mistake on referring to them by their wrong pronoun (especially when someone else stated that they were being referred to as “she” previously in the same thread).

Too late, already reported (?)

It isn’t only that. I grew up in a rural area, I live in a small town. You typically don’t have much diversity in that type of background so what is obvious to others isn’t obvious to me.

I agree, I also grew up in a rural town and wasn’t raised by calling anyone else by a pronoun other than he/she (never even heard about it). Mistakes do happen, and I feel people shouldn’t be villainized or punished by reporting them for “trolling” if it happens. Referring to someone by their wrong pronoun does happen. This is still a relatively new mainstream concept.

REPORTED FOR CARING ABOUT REPORTING!!!

Hopefully I get reported for reporting

Some people are just fragile, you know. Cancel culture, and all.

1 Like

^This. So much This.

I’m so sorry you are so fragile. You’re literally falling apart.

Hands you back your jaw that fell on the ground

But sir. Isn’t it the duty of a honorable knight of social justice to report every little thing that someone might find offensive?

Petition Blizzard to bring back the dislike button. Frivolous reporting will go down.