[H]<AVALANCHE> 11/11H Aotc guild is recruiting! (Area-52)

Hello friends! We are AVALANCHE. AVALANCHE is an AOTC focused (Heroic only) guild that is all about Raiding, Community and Fun. We wish to do sufficiently challenging content while also allowing our players freedom to have fun and lives outside of the game. We try to support each other in our endeavours, give a home for everyone in the guild and allow them to express their own identity and strengths as people.

Going into every tier we have 3 goals in mind every raid tier

1. Help each other achieve our goals
  2. Achieve Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) for each PVE raid tier
  3. Achieve Glory of the Raider for each PVE raid tier

Our Raids are 11:30pm EST - 2:00 am EST(this is 8:30 - 11:00pm pst) Tuesday and Thursday. We have people who try to achieve m+ mastery every season as well and are willing to teach people.

Our recruitment needs specifically are the following:
High:

Priest(healer prefered but required)
DPS Demon Hunter
Mage
Balance Druid

Medium:
Balance druid
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Hunter
Rogue
Windwalker Monk

Low:
Mistweaver Monk
Warlock
DPS Warrior
Enhance shaman

and

• always looking for exceptional players

Feel free to contact on discord fynale#1653 or Bnet fynale#1653 , please do have logs ready (doesn’t have to be for that class/role or even current) if you have them!

We are still ramping up recruitment even if you aren’t on the list don’t be afraid to shoot your shot

Hello. I have added you on discord. I can fill tank (preferred) or dps demon hunter. Talk soon!

Still looking to recruit a lot of people. Come join a fun group.

still on the prowl for fresh blood

Ay Oh! we’re still looking to boost our ranks to a pretty sizeable 20 man team! big needs on another healer!

Come join the mythic retirement home

Just curious where you guys are at with your recruiting. We are a fellow Area 52 guild with similar raid times so there may be the opportunity for an alliance or merger. Feel free to reach out to me if this peaks your interest.

Rayvhen9#1269

updated our needs!

still on the look out.

Come one come all to the funnest guild on azeroth!

Alright after going through some trials we’re still out here looking for some ranged!

Hi so i just added you to Bnet and Discord your group sounds a lot like my previous one and i think you may be a better fit possibly than what I’m currently running with, would love to talk and find out more about the guild and such.

I also play a druid forgot to mention the forum put my hunter as the chosen character i think

let’s join in merry cooperation!

We’re still looking to fill out our roster for 9.2

Come join a team that’s ready to do some work this tier

we’re still looking foir people

Are you hyped only a week remains!

Still looking for people