Please delete this

Outdated post please delete this

Bumping for the road.

5/10M… Come join us!

Weekend is looking for a Warrior, Warlock, and a healer. We would prefer a shaman or druid, but all will be looked at. Open for trials this weekend. Come slip in my Dms for more info Discord lushes#6642 or btag Thebubbly#1484 Come for the kills but stay for the thrills.

I’m looking for a weekend raiding guild for my druid. Currently 8/10M on my mage. I don’t suppose you would consider a feral druid over a warrior. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/polihayse

I’m also a WeakAuras expert and addon developer if that happens to be something that you value. My highest raiding experience is US7th-9th from the start of WoD to the middle of Legion.

Both raid teams are actively recruiting :slight_smile:

Weekend has a rare opening for a Disc priest, and or Shadow priest. Dm me at Discord lushes#6642 or btag Thebubbly#1484 :nerd_face: come for the boss kills, stay for the memes

Both teams are actively recruiting for exceptional raiders.

Weekend is looking for some healers, would love a Holy Pally, Restro shaman. Looking for a big push for Sludge and onward to CE. Slip into my DM to lay those healing hands on!! :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

:slight_smile:

Looking for a guild that’s like a dysfunctional family? Want a guild that will force you to enjoy wow again, make you want to run keys and The terror of eating that feast before your boss pull? Well, Haunted By Murlocs wants to be your guild, We promise to be a guild! :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

Am has a rare Tank spot, Dps, and a healer spot open. Feel free to apply on our discord or reach out to one of the recruiters.
We offer perks for raiders including daily repairs, enchents, gems, and lots of other goodies. Alts welcome!
Come find your new home! What are you waiting for!

Still looking for that special someone to add to AM raid team. Are you a HPally, Dpriest, Shaman? Can you lay that sweet dps down and watch your feet at the same time? We looking for you! Come find out what all the fuss is about and trial for AM now!
:nerd_face: :nerd_face:

AM is pushing SLG prog to p3!! We need new competent recruits to end this tier and for 9.1!

join us for a fun time and boss kills!

Am is looking for exeptional raiders !!

We need reliable players that can make our time !

Apply! Join us for CE!

Weekend looking for that thicc DPS, and a Hpally, Restro druid or shaman. AM looking for some awesome peeps too, Come trial, and see what I talking about.
come for the dps stay for the memes

Oh Snap, did I hear you wanted to raid mythic but need a good guild? We need raiders, got the guild with raider perks you wont find any where else. Don’t believe me? Hit up my Dms and find out!
Am needs healers and some bomb dps Weekend has rare trial spots on Sire for Holy pally, Restro druid, restro shaman and some dps who know how to pew pew real good!

Btag me at TheBubbly#1484 or discord lushes#6642
We all nerds here! :nerd_face: :nerd_face: