Hate to say it

But I’m really enjoying tanking with vengeance. I recently rolled this guy to give tanking a try and so far the mobility and sigils are quite fun.

I’m only tanking heroics at the moment to gear up so haven’t experienced how they are in more difficult content. So, how are they in mythics? Do they have staying power? Are they one dimensional or able to provide utility to dungeons?

Good for you man, if you’re having just keep doing it. You’ll be fine in M+ and yes they have utility in dungeons.

They are fun. As of right now and looks as of going forward, they have the lowest uptime on active mitigation of all the tanks. So pushing highest pve content you will be a bit spikey.

As of right now on the beta there is two builds kind of. Our standard one we are using right now, and then one focused more on infernal armor / fiery brand. The legendaries look really good for the latter as well.

It’s a really fun tank to play for sure. Not sure what level of gameplay you aspire to, but you can certainly run everything through mythic raiding and moderately high M+ keys if you really want to. Enjoy!

Very nice! I’d be happy pushing keys as high as I can… If I can hit about 20 with it that’s fine with me.

Other than DH I like DK, but dislike the lack of mobility. This feels like the best of both. Glad I picked it up!